Are you putting your money where your mouth is?

Are you supplying funding to those that are fighting for you?

• Yes, I am a member of the NRA, GOA, 2nd Amend Foundation or other Pro Gun legislative Organization

Votes: 94 95.9%
  • No, I am not a member but I will join within one month

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • No, I am not a member, and I have no plans of supporting any organizations

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

chroode

Do you, or are you going to real soon, support one or more pro-gun organizations?

I would hope that all persons on this post answer yes.

Bohemian

GOA, NRA, SAF, and Gun Owners of Nevada, Silver State Sport Shooting Association, and State, Local and U.S. Senators and Congressmen, Governors, etc., that have a 100% record of supporting the Second Amendment, such as U.S. Senator John Ensign (R-NV), Governor Mike Huckabee, Saxby Chamblis, Bob Barr, Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul, and Senator Bob Beers in Nevada.

US Navy, NRA Life Member.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin

W

wolfhunter

I don't want to start a flame war, or any other form of trouble on this board, but would the person who voted, "No, I am not a member, and I have no plans of supporting any organizations" please post their reason(s) for feeling this way? I'm just trying to understand. Maybe they support 2A-protection efforts in some other way.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etinivictor