Are you an Obama fan?

DrDavidM

My friend and fellow USAcarry member emailed this to me. Sorry if you've already seen it.

A teacher in Elmira , New York asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different, again.

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.'

The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you an Obama fan?'

Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Republican.'

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad w as an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'That would make me an Obama fan.'

Unfortunately, our country is full of Obama fans--and I think the boy's characterization is understated.

Yes, I've seen it before, and it did make me chuckle again. I don't know if the laugh was good before leaving for work, or if the reality should ruin my day. Thanks Doc...

Here is another one making the rounds...

St. Peter is at the Pearly Gates checking up on the people waiting to enter Heaven..
He asks the next one in line, 'So, who are you, and what did you do on Earth?'

The fellow says, 'I'm Barack Obama,
and I was the first black to be elected President of the United States .'

St. Peter says, 'The U.S. ? A black President? You gotta be kidding me!
When did this happen?'
Link Removed
Obama says, 'About twenty minutes ago.'

WOW! Lewall, you went there!

Both jokes are great.......a little morbid, but great!

Yeah..I would think that most would assume that Barack went by way of an assassins bullet but I tend to think that maybe Barack chose hillery to be his VP and then Bill wanted hillery higher up in office so he, Bill, choked barack...a wee bit morbid but better than using a gun for out rite murder I think.

I think he will be the most heavely guarded person ever.I wish him no harm and hope he does not harm our freedom.

Yeah..I would think that most would assume that Barack went by way of an assassins bullet but I tend to think that maybe Barack chose hillery to be his VP...
I think that's pretty much all you need to do to check out early. She'll slam her titanium alloy fist through your head, then peel her skin off to reveal her true nature.

Link Removed

I've got an Obama sign in my yard. No joke, can't stand any more of this republican BS.

The republicans may support the 2nd amendment, but that's the only part of the constitution that interests them, it seems. Ron Paul being the exception.

I like guns. A lot. But it's not the only issue I'm voting on this year.

I can't think of anything I would agree with Ossama on.

You mean you are not in favor of change? Obama dies not worry me as much as his posse that is hanging around him waiting to take charge as soon as he is elected. I already see some of it here and the other day I overheard three women talking about what they were going to do as soon as he got elected. Let me assure you it wasn't pleasant to hear their plans. This is what worries me about him.

As much as I dissagree with some of Bush's actions and the Republican party's stand on some things I cannot come close to being willing to forsake them for Obama. McCain is not close to my first, second or third choice but stil ahead of any the Democrats have put forward so far. I am still holding out hope that Paris Hilton will run. She is just as qualified and a lot better looking to be seen on TV every day for the next 5 years.

You mean you are not in favor of change? Obama dies not worry me as much as his posse that is hanging around him waiting to take charge as soon as he is elected. I already see some of it here and the other day I overheard three women talking about what they were going to do as soon as he got elected. Let me assure you it wasn't pleasant to hear their plans. This is what worries me about him.

As much as I dissagree with some of Bush's actions and the Republican party's stand on some things I cannot come close to being willing to forsake them for Obama. McCain is not close to my first, second or third choice but stil ahead of any the Democrats have put forward so far. I am still holding out hope that Paris Hilton will run. She is just as qualified and a lot better looking to be seen on TV every day for the next 5 years.

I would like to see change but for the better not worse. I would haev liked to see Ron Paul but the two major parties in this country have such a strangle hold on the system that it is not likely there will ever be any real change.

I'd give him some change if he would just shut up. He probably only takes quarters though.

I am still holding out hope that Paris Hilton will run. She is just as qualified and a lot better looking to be seen on TV every day for the next 5 years.
I guess so, if that's per your taste. lol

DrDavidM, that's funny stuff but your not gonna believe this, I live only about 20 minutes from Elmira and I could actually see that happening. LOL Except I'm not sure if there would be a "Johnny" in the class. Can you say baaaaa.

As someone who believes that the Constitution is a sacrosanct document (for the most part), I do believe that there are no good choices in this election, and from that perspective, there haven't been any since Grover Cleveland. Think about it; how many presidents since Cleveland have governed completely in accordance with the Constitution?

I happen to believe that Abraham Lincoln was the greatest president in American history, and I believe this because it is due to him that there is still a United States today. However, his stewardship of the Civil War (ie., suspension of habeus corpus, his blockade of Southern ports, the disannexation of West Virginia from Virginia, and the list goes on and on) set a precedent for future presidents to disregard the Constitution as they see fit, a precedent that is alive and well today. I believe that, in very limited circumstances, that there are things that transcend the Constitution, and preserving the Union is one of those things. However, no president since Lincoln has, in my opinion, been able to justify going beyond the Constitution for any reason.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back