Are You a Mall Ninja? (Quiz)

GeneralSumter

Link Removed

I'm 38% Mall Ninja, how 'bout you?

You scored 33 % Mall Ninja Personae!

Lots of questions where I would have chose "none of the above" if it were available.

gf

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I scored 37%, although I too would have preferred if the questions had none of the above or other as an option.

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
22% Mall Ninja

Dang it I shoulda studied more! I bombed that one. I was hoping for at least 80%:biggrin:

2beararms

Your result for The Mall Ninja Apptitude Test ...
You scored 86 % Mall Ninja Personae!

... and damn proud of it !!!!

Scarecrow

dang.. 46%. I agree it would have been better to have none of the above.. and I am a black belt and still study. I'm sure that gave me extra points in having "ninja" weapons. lol

2beararms

I have studied, trained and practiced and have managed to get a respectible 94% mall ninja on this test, however, that is where at this time I have maxxed out. I do not know if better than that is possible.

BTW, this test sees a mall ninja as more of a Matrix type character than what we may see as a mall ninja, keep that in mind when trying to beat my 94%. You can use your back button to jump back to the questions, change an answer then go forward and get a new score. Just skip past the "male/female" crap etc.

Live long and prosper... no that's not right, uh the force be with you?, no uh, uh ... how about ... up against the wall mofo!

Mushroom

Rats. 38%
Probably because I picked AK47's in two questions. Given a choice between an AK47 and an M16, I'll take the AK47 every time.
It's more reliable than the M16 and within its range it hits considerably harder than the M16.
:hang3:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike