Are we going to War Yet Again??

S&WM&P40

If Korea Does make the first move and start it's little war it's been wanting for awhile. What will happen? Do Y'all think the draft will come up? Do you think we can win it? Would it lead to WW3?

I guess all those things are possible. A couple things will happen for sure. A lot of people on both sides will die and our National debt will be increased even more.

I guess all those things are possible. A couple things will happen for sure. A lot of people on both sides will die and our National debt will be increased even more.
Wouldn't it be ironic if we just sat back and dropped a nuke on them?:haha:

Wouldn't it be ironic if we just sat back and dropped a nuke on them?:haha:
I don't think that'll happen. For one thing, it'd take more balls than Mr. Obama appears ready to display, if he even has them. For another, North Korea holds 2 American 'hostages'. You don't suppose that was contrived in advance, now, do you?

Gotta give some credit to Biden for his prediction, though. Pretty much 6 months to the day! Saaaayy... You don't suppose he was privy to insider information, do you?? That would seem to indicate a conspiracy of some sort, wouldn't it, and the Dems would never stoop so low as to do that. Would they?

Oh, I don't really think it would happen either. Just saying, it would be ironic (read: damn funny) if NK started goading us into some sort of conflict because we are hindering their nuclear ambitions, and they ended up getting themselves nuked over it.

I don't think that'll happen. For one thing, it'd take more balls than Mr. Obama appears ready to display, if he even has them. For another, North Korea holds 2 American 'hostages'. You don't suppose that was contrived in advance, now, do you?

Gotta give some credit to Biden for his prediction, though. Pretty much 6 months to the day! Saaaayy... You don't suppose he was privy to insider information, do you?? That would seem to indicate a conspiracy of some sort, wouldn't it, and the Dems would never stoop so low as to do that. Would they?

You don't suppose he was privy to insider information, do you?? That would seem to indicate a conspiracy of some sort, wouldn't it, and the Dems would never stoop so low as to do that.

Be careful, some are afraid of that C word.:biggrin:

War

You want full employment, a vibrant economy, Americans pulling together, just give them a cause. Lump all the bad guys together...Iran, Korea and whomever....call it WW3 and kick butt...but at all costs WIN.:pleasantry:

I'm with utimmer43. Just nuke the place. Let south korea clean it up and take over the land.

End of worry's.

North Korea wants a fight you can tell. I just hate to give them one.

shoulda let Gen. dougie take care of this in the '50's. he wanted to nuke north korea and china then before they got strong and had nukes, and if they had let ol' blood and gut's loose in '45 that would have solved the soviet union from helping them. those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it!:angry:

Last edited:
Our p*$$ of a POTUS will never go to war with anybody! He's trying his best to get us out of the middle-east without hurting his presidency any more than his idiotic performance thus far has done.

But Obama wrote KJI a letter, that'll fix everything and make us and the ROK safe huh?

We might be able to slow KJI down if he came south, but stopping him, or "winning" is likely impossible with the party in power that was ashamed we ever won a war and thought we deserved to lose every war we lost.

But Obama wrote KJI a letter, that'll fix everything and make us and the ROK safe huh?

We might be able to slow KJI down if he came south, but stopping him, or "winning" is likely impossible with the party in power that was ashamed we ever won a war and thought we deserved to lose every war we lost.

i don't know about you, but our troops haven't ever lost a war. the POLITITIONS DID! we won every major engagement in viet-nam! ever heaer toby keith's song "8th. of november" 30 men of the 173 airborne div. held off over 250 nva. regulars. no sir the troops never lost a war!:angry:

I know we're talking what ifs here and I'm tossing in my two cents worth. If WW III did start there would be no winners. China would side with North Korea just as they did before, several others would also simply because it's us. When the nukes start flying and the dust settles there will be very little, if anything, left of the world we know right now. It won't be a "Red Dawn" type situation where only limited nukes are used because no one will want to lose, especially China, Russia and the U.S. Since North Korea has decided to resume talks let's hope it doesn't come to another war.

We're stretched too thin for another war. What with Iraq and Afghanistan along with the political war we're fighting here in the US for the very survival of our country. If they start something, nuke 'em.

Obama has BALLS? That's a new one! He THINKS he has balls, but all he has is a group of Marxist puppetmasters pulling his strings. I think he'll be facing angry Americans in the streets before we go to war with N. Korea. And I'm not talking about demonstrations, either.

I also think we are stretched way to thin. Our role in playing the policeman of the world could come back to haunt us. Also how easy would it be for an enemy to bring troops into our country Trojan Horse style. We have many merchant ships like Chinese and others docking in our ports all the time. We have trucks from Mexico running up and down our highways. To top it off there are already "sleeper cells" and weapons hid in our country. (read the books THROUGH THE EYES OF THE ENEMY and New Lies For Old) THROUGH THE EYES OF THE ENEMY: THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF STANISLAV LUNEV
New Lies for Old

i for one belive that the draft should be reinstated,you get people from across the entire spectrum of the american public and then the senators and congress kids would be eligable to serve and this time NO exemptions or deferments.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back