Are Polls Available Here?

GConn

Are we allowed (able) to post a poll...do a "survey", I suppose you might say?

I am curious as to the "average" (approximates are fine of course) number of rounds folks fire per week or months (or bi-monthly - whenever we shoot) at the range, or wherever it is, that we shoot...?

n4sxx

On an average ( non match ) around 150 -.200 weekly during match fire 125 before matchand upwards of 250 -300 during IDPA match

GConn

Must be nice to be RICH! ~ha~ ... I can barely (currently) afford that in a MONTHS time, much less a WEEK . . . :-|

Iam2Taz

I reload... I average about 50 per week practicing plus 150 - 300 per IDPA or IPSC match on weekends twice a month. So about 500 to 750 depending per month in the spring and summer. This does not include rifle rounds.... 100 per month. .223 (60-80) and .308 (Approx 20) unless I shoot a 3 gun match. .223 is cheap to reload. .308s are more expensive and I have really good bullets. (Working on upwards of 500 yards and looking for a place to shoot 1000.)

GConn

I reload... I average about 50 per week practicing plus 150 - 300 per IDPA or IPSC match on weekends twice a month. So about 500 to 750 depending per month in the spring and summer. This does not include rifle rounds.... 100 per month. .223 (60-80) and .308 (Approx 20) unless I shoot a 3 gun match. .223 is cheap to reload. .308s are more expensive and I have really good bullets. (Working on upwards of 500 yards and looking for a place to shoot 1000.)

Hey thank you for the reply...you, too, seem to be doing ok money-wise...probably a better question (for my own "trying to figure all of this out" purposes), would have been; "Hey Ya'll, What's it COSTIN" You To Shoot Each Month/Week/Year/etc."?

I got into a more expensive hobby than I thought when I first got in - but the state of this damned world is more-so what caused me to get in, so...

Here's a decent question (for me to know an answer on)- "what % (percentage) would you say you're saying by doing your own reloads? I'm "guessing" around 50-60%...??

Thanks again, and in advance,
g...

G50AE

You can post polls on this forum, and this particular forum would be the best one for your poll question.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniel00004