Are Polls Available Here?

GConn

Are we allowed (able) to post a poll...do a "survey", I suppose you might say?

I am curious as to the "average" (approximates are fine of course) number of rounds folks fire per week or months (or bi-monthly - whenever we shoot) at the range, or wherever it is, that we shoot...?

Must be nice to be RICH! ~ha~ ... I can barely (currently) afford that in a MONTHS time, much less a WEEK . . . :-|

I reload... I average about 50 per week practicing plus 150 - 300 per IDPA or IPSC match on weekends twice a month. So about 500 to 750 depending per month in the spring and summer. This does not include rifle rounds.... 100 per month. .223 (60-80) and .308 (Approx 20) unless I shoot a 3 gun match. .223 is cheap to reload. .308s are more expensive and I have really good bullets. (Working on upwards of 500 yards and looking for a place to shoot 1000.)

I reload... I average about 50 per week practicing plus 150 - 300 per IDPA or IPSC match on weekends twice a month. So about 500 to 750 depending per month in the spring and summer. This does not include rifle rounds.... 100 per month. .223 (60-80) and .308 (Approx 20) unless I shoot a 3 gun match. .223 is cheap to reload. .308s are more expensive and I have really good bullets. (Working on upwards of 500 yards and looking for a place to shoot 1000.)

Hey thank you for the reply...you, too, seem to be doing ok money-wise...probably a better question (for my own "trying to figure all of this out" purposes), would have been; "Hey Ya'll, What's it COSTIN" You To Shoot Each Month/Week/Year/etc."?

I got into a more expensive hobby than I thought when I first got in - but the state of this damned world is more-so what caused me to get in, so...

Here's a decent question (for me to know an answer on)- "what % (percentage) would you say you're saying by doing your own reloads? I'm "guessing" around 50-60%...??

Thanks again, and in advance,
g...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back