Are all people from FL this way??

I was a little bit lost to but sometimes it doesn't take that much. no commit please. some of the things I write are not of the best grammer I will admit. don't commit on that eather. Kwo51 I agree with you, just give him a belt, I can't stand kids that look like that.

The good thing about having pants down like that is they can't run from the cops with out holding up their pants.I still think they should be given tickets and use 3/4 " staples to keep them up.:rolleyes:

NO NO lol, I live IN NewHampshire don't you remember when i said welcome from NH to you when you first joined the forums. Me and My family(By family i mean my wife and kids) rent a Apartment the land lord rented a apartment in the back building ( there are two buildings the main one ( that i live in) then the back one ( thats the one they live in) To a mom and her TWO 16 year old kids, first thing the kid did after moving in was to come to the main building and start doing drugs. The 16 year old kid is the one who thinks he is HARD Colored gangsta. He does not know how to dress him self as. He does not understand when you get dress people are not suppose to be able to see your ass and every inch of your boxers. they do not under stand that people are forced into that life and that's the only thing they can do. i think they all are a few screws shot of a hardware store.:wacko::wacko:

Got it!!! They are from FL and came to NH!! And it was the Mom's kid smoking the pot. Now that all the is explained it makes some sense. I was sure scratching my head... looks like a few others were too.

Thanks for getting my dumbass straightened out on how things were. And a few bricks too!

Good story now that I understand it. I'll shut up and not bother anyone now (for 5 minutes, at least!).

I was a little bit lost to but sometimes it doesn't take that much. no commit please. some of the things I write are not of the best grammer I will admit. don't commit on that eather. Kwo51 I agree with you, just give him a belt, I can't stand kids that look like that.

That doesn't always work either. I've seen many gangbangers and gangbanger wannabes wearing belts and still having sagging pants. Nevertheless, how did we come to the conclusion that this was some saggy pants wearing wannabe black kid? All whites who smoke marijuana aren't this way I'm pretty sure.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back