AR15.com Member With Concealed Firearm Permit Holds Crossbow Wielding Woman At Bay

calvin

Benevolent Overlord
Shortly after 3 p.m. Monday, a woman armed with a bow and arrow walked into a northwest Houston business and shot a man, according to police.

The female suspect, 30, was armed with the bow, multiple arrows, and what appeared to be a handgun, which later turned out to be a fake gun.

When she was confronted by workers inside Texas Components Corporation in the 6600 block of the Sam Houston Toll Way North, she shot a 55-year-old man in the chest with an arrow.

Two workers inside the office, both with concealed gun permits, pulled pistols of their own and shot at the woman. They then ran outside and began shooting back in, according to police.

When cops entered the building the suspect was hiding in an office still armed with the bow and arrow. When confronted by police, they say she made a move.

"The suspect threatened the officer, wheeled toward him so he discharged his weapon," said Sergeant John Chomiak.

The suspect's father works at the office but police are still investigating her motive for the attack.

Late Monday, both the victim and suspect were recovering at area hospitals in stable condition.

The incident was caught on surveillance video.

Source: Link Removed

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is why I carry everyday. Glad that it didn't turn out any worse than it has.

You don't need a firearm for someone to be dangerous. This person was armed with a crossbow which can be just as deadly as a firearm. We'll see people do stupid things with nail guns from the local Home Depot or Lowe's next if it hasn't happened already.

You don't need a firearm for someone to be dangerous. This person was armed with a crossbow which can be just as deadly as a firearm. We'll see people do stupid things with nail guns from the local Home Depot or Lowe's next if it hasn't happened already.

Too late. A long time ago, I had a neighbor shoot himself with a nail gun in his heart. He lived to tell about it.

Wolfhunter thats cool.

Is that a real nail gun?

A buddy sent me the picture. I think it's just an AR dressed up. He sent text saying it's good for developing good neighbors. You know, "good fences make good neighbors", and all that. He said to be sure the NEIGHBOR is holding the boards while you nail them up.....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back