AR-15 Mag question

Hey Guys,

I found some pre-ban mags (30 rounds). In PRMA we can only own pre-ban if we want more than 10. Well these mags need new springs and followers, any recommendations on A) which ones to buy, B) where to buy them? I figured I would ask you guys since you guys are great and very helpful!

Thanks,
Capo

I've been very happy with Magpul's products and think they make some great followers. I have several of there pmag and never had an issue with any.

Here is a link to their site were you can buy Mag rebuild kits that come with the spring and follower. You may want to search around may be able to find the kits cheaper on MidwayUSA, Cabela's, ect:

Link Removed

Hope this helps.

+1 on Magpul's products. No doubt their Rebuild kit = magazine upgrade.

Try to get chrome silicon springs and Magpul 3rd gen followers. I rebuilt all of my pre-ban mags, they work great.

*update*

I bought Magpul followers (3 pack) and Wolff Mag springs (3 Pack). I didn't go crazy buying top of the line or anything but I must say the install was easy and the mags no work amazingly! I can't wait to test these pre-bans at the range. I was thinking about cleaning up the mag itself (since I just did the guts). The outside is pretty banged up. Any ideas?

-Capo-

Glad that stuff worked out for you.

I don't have any experience, yet (going to be painting the savage soon), with Duracoat but I've heard alot of good things about it. You could give the mags a quick coat and they'll look brand new.

Glad that stuff worked out for you.

I don't have any experience, yet (going to be painting the savage soon), with Duracoat but I've heard alot of good things about it. You could give the mags a quick coat and they'll look brand new.

thank you! I am going to look into this.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back