AR-15 Friendly Ranges

RPinSC

Anyone know of any AR-15 friendly ranges in the greater columbia area?

I'm not familiar with ranges in the Columbia area but you might check out outdoor ranges. 223/556 has a tendency to mess up a good steel backstop on indoor ranges...:wink:

Well Shooter's Choice doesn't allow AR-15s on their range, which is the main one I've been using thus far.

Well Shooter's Choice doesn't allow AR-15s on their range, which is the main one I've been using thus far.

Here in Memphis, there is a range that has AR-15 nights. They'll let you bring in your .223 to shoot, but you must only buy your ammo from them. They sell 'frangible' rounds specifically for AR night so as to protect their equipment (and the residents behind the range). Call your local range to find out. If not, see if they're interested in starting it.

Don't know of any in the Columbia area, But if your ever in the Myrtle Beach area, The Myrtle Beach indoor shooting range, has one indoor lane for rifels, they do check ammo, not sure what restrictions they have on the ammo, Its located on ByPass 17 south of 501.............

Try Mid Carolina Rifle Club - membership based, but an excellent facility.

Howard

Yeah I took my CCW course there, it is definitely a nice place, a little bit of a drive for me, but will definitely be worth it. Just requires that you be a member of a gun organization and I haven't received my membership packet in the mail yet from GOA.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back