applying for Ca,ccw in Riverside co. Help?

lessary

I will be submitting my application in January. Riverside county has been known as a almost impossible place to get a ccw. Is there a member that could take a look at my good cause statement and give me some pointers? I have heard that the county has loosened their good cause criteria. Any help would be appreciated.

Les

I will be submitting my application in January. Riverside county has been known as a almost impossible place to get a ccw. Is there a member that could take a look at my good cause statement and give me some pointers? I have heard that the county has loosened their good cause criteria. Any help would be appreciated.

Les

Sheriff Sniff and the Board of Supervisors have loosened the noose and it is not as difficult as you have been led to believe.

There are many at calccw.com that will look over your GC and give there opinions and incite. Just don't post it in the open.

Good luck

Thank you for the response. I will post when I have it complete. Should I post my email address to have someone contact me?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back