Applying for a Class A LTC

CDV1958

Would anyone guide me as to whether it would be better to apply for a Class A LTC in Lynn, MA where I live or Arlington, MA where I own a business?

Last edited:
CDV195V had a valid question. You are allowed to apply for a license in either the town of your residence or a town within which you have a place of business.

M.G.L. Chapter 140, section 131 paragraph D "Any person residing or having a place of business within the jurisdiction of the licensing authority or any law enforcement officer employed by the licensing authority or any person residing in an area of exclusive federal jurisdiction located within a city or town may submit to such licensing authority or the colonel of state police, an application for a Class A or Class B license to carry firearms, or renewal of the same..."

However everyone that I know applies in their town of residence and I suspect the chief of police in the town of your business would be very curious as to why you did not apply in your town of residence. (no choice for me as I live in the same town within which I own a business)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back