Applications to join Veterans & Guns Social Group.

Veterans and Guns Membership.

• This social group should be open to anyone on USA-C.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DOD civilians (never served) should also be members.

• Opening it up to anyone may stimulate the posts.

• Who cares? Personal profiles is not important.

• Potential members who don't post don't add much.

• Joining a social group for no reason is fine.

• Total voters

Canis-Lupus

No longer an issue, poll not required, replaced by Military and Veterans open-2-all environment.

Canis-Lupus

Last edited:
I would have to agree with you on this...don't have much else to say for now, but thank you for allowing me to join...

My opinion, veterans and dependents should be allowed. Most dependents put up with all most as much BS as military, not all but most. Shouldn't be tied to how many or which type of guns owned. I have a few and don't wish to post how many, or all types.

IF the group is opened up for non-vets or active duty, it should ONLY be opened to allow dependents. Those who haven't served or "put up with" those who have, have every other forum and board on the net.

I voted for Vets only. The name of this forum is Veterans and Guns not Veterans/Wannabes and Guns. If a non-vet wants to ask a question or make a comment then they can use the Off-topic forum. Just my opinion...

Thanks for posting to everyone who voted or posted their thoughts.
Let me address your post ronwill.
I'm fielding that idea of the dependents of Vets & Active Duty posting too is a possibility. After all they get dragged through our active duty days, moving every few years, military housing or off post living in military towns that dot our map, then transition with us into being the spouse of a Vet.

Canis, it looks like I'm in the minority on this one. I'll go with what ever is decided.

I voted for Vets only. The name of this forum is Veterans and Guns not Veterans/Wannabes and Guns. If a non-vet wants to ask a question or make a comment then they can use the Off-topic forum. Just my opinion...

Ditto. Yes our dependents go through a lot of grief and other stuff and things and put up with us, but like I said said in my reply to your email, they really don't know what we go through unless they stand beside us or fall beside us in training or combat, ie., are vets themselves as mine is. Talking or hearing about it is just not the same as being there, hearing it, smelling it, seeing it, feeling it, knowing they could be next... If others want help with Veterans issues they can maybe start a forum for Vet Dependents' Issues. Or, they can use the General Discussion forums. Just a few imho thoughts.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back