Anyone wear shirt stays?

AndeyHall

I've had to start wearing shirt stays with our uniforms and I've gotten to where I really like them and wear them with my dress shirts now off duty. The ones I use are the stirrup style where they separate into a Y up towards the shirt. But the problem I have is the little rubber tabs that go through the metal rings to hold your shirt in suck! The back works fine because it's always tight and that's what keeps then secure. But in the front where the tension loosens sometimes, they tend to pop off. I talked to a guy at another agency and he said he has some that are just like mine except they use alligator clips at the shirt. I have done countless searches and can't find anything that had the stirrups in the bottom and the alligator clips at the shirt. Anybody know where I can find these?

Yep. My bf does when he's in uniform. And loves it. His are the "garter" type ones that he attaches to bottom of shirt to top of socks. They pop off every now and then. And when it does happen- it's a pain in the butt for him.

Yep. My bf does when he's in uniform. And loves it. His are the "garter" type ones that he attaches to bottom of shirt to top of socks. They pop off every now and then. And when it does happen- it's a pain in the butt for him.

Yeah I'm weird about my socks being pulled tight against my toes. Can't stand the feeling, so I couldn't do the garter type. I may just buy some alligator clips and just have them sewn on.

Howdy,

I wore them with my dress uniforms while on AD.

I wore the sock type because that's what they had at the PX. They keep your socks up and your shirt tucked.

Paul

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back