Anyone seen A History of Violence?

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
This movie has an interesting workplace self-defense shooting, and some of the problems from publicity that follow afterwards.

I know I've seen that one but, must be having a "chemo brain" moment because I don't remember that one either.

I also just saw Lord of War, although I think it may have been anti-gun. Interesting, nonetheless.

Ahh.. Now I remember. Just watched it again. Yeah, thats a good demo of how bad things can get in a hurry and how it can happy anywhere at anytime. I like the publicity part, although I'm sure modern media would try to put a vigilante how have you the right twist on things. I like the news lady comment. "How did it feel when you had the guns of those ruthless killers pointed at you?" HaHa typical idiotic question. Like anyone needs to answer that one. Oh ya know I felt great, I love guns cocked and pointed at me. Makes me think of icecream!!! GRRR. Certainly an interesting movie, thanks for making me watch it again!!! :57:

I admit I am not really one for movies so I am not in tune or up to what is out there..frankly, I have not even heard of this movie the OP is talking abt..I guess I need to come out of my Fortress once in a while.

Actually (Spoiler Warning)

my favorite scene from that movie was at the end when the bad guy ran out of the house to look for him, hears a shot inside but then realizes the door is shut and locked behind him. He puts his gun up to get the keys and.....

But yeah the workplace scene was good to, attack with a deadly....pot of coffee?

This movie has an interesting workplace self-defense shooting, and some of the problems from publicity that follow afterwards.

A history of violence? I live in Memphis...it's a real-life history book!

Sorry for the bad humor. I've never even heard of that movie. Sounds interesting, though.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back