Anyone in Mass have a Kahr p380???

kiwi1712

Hi there,

I know the kahr p380 is not mass compliant...the only way I could purchase this gun is to buy it from someone in mass who already has it. Anyone out there who has this gun?

Thanks.

If you can afford to do so, I recommend you move to a Free State ASAP. I think it is a shame that a State that played such a big part of our early days as a developing Nation has turned out to be a State that King George III would be proud of.

The Kahr P380 is a sweet pistol to hold. I just bought mine last Saturday and I haven't fire it yet. If you are coming to Indianapolis the end of April for the NRA Convention, please let me know so we can go shooting and I'll let you shoot mine.

I completely agree...it sucks living in Mass, for many reasons. Thanks for the offer, but won't be coming out for the NRA Convention. Looks like I have to settle for the glock 42. I shot it yesterday and it's a great gun. Still would have loved to have the kahr but it's just not a reality I guess.

If you can afford to do so, I recommend you move to a Free State ASAP. I think it is a shame that a State that played such a big part of our early days as a developing Nation has turned out to be a State that King George III would be proud of.

The Kahr P380 is a sweet pistol to hold. I just bought mine last Saturday and I haven't fire it yet. If you are coming to Indianapolis the end of April for the NRA Convention, please let me know so we can go shooting and I'll let you shoot mine.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back