Anyone going to April 18th Crossroads of the West gun show in SLC?

Ceicei

I'm just curious if anyone here from USACarry plan to go to the gun show in SLC (actually it is in Sandy, Utah at Southtowne Expo Center). I'm planning to check on different types of firearms as I'm looking for a second carry gun.

Thanks,

- Ceicei

BTW, tickets to the gunshow can be purchased online in advance. You could select the $1.00 off coupon when purchasing your tickets.

Link Removed

How far is Sandy from SLC? SLC is aout a 4 hour drive. It's probably not really worth the round trip for me.

How far is Sandy from SLC? SLC is aout a 4 hour drive. It's probably not really worth the round trip for me.

Sandy is a suburb of Salt Lake City, on the south side. Just a few miles more....

Considering Southtowne Expo Center is a big place, I would think this gun show would be a fairly large one. I suppose the worth of the time driving would depend upon what one hopes to gain from the show.

- Ceicei

I used to live in orem and went to every gun show that came to sandy at the expo center.. kinda wish I was still back there. it's a great gun show there!

I'll be there early to stock up on ammo. It's a pretty big show but don't expect any bargains on handguns. I went in January, looking for an XDm .40, but they were all priced higher than my favorite store.

I'll be there early to stock up on ammo. It's a pretty big show but don't expect any bargains on handguns. I went in January, looking for an XDm .40, but they were all priced higher than my favorite store.

Ummm... I'll have to do comparison shopping then, and see how prices are against those at Cabela's and Sportsman Warehouse. At the very least, I'll get to handle these handguns and see how they feel. I definitely plan to buy some ammo! :no:

- Ceicei

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back