Anybody seen Blues around?

I haven't seen Blues in a while, I hope all is well. I miss seeing him.

BluesStringer

Les Brers
I think he's bored with the pettiness of partisan politics, as well as I heard he's recovering from hand surgery. Typing one-handed for the last week, if typing at all. Won't get stitches out till the 26th, so one-handed at least until then. Internal soreness being an issue too, I suppose it could go on beyond the 26th. Just got out of my first shower in a week. Waiting now for wife to take a break and braid my hair so I can take first ride since before surgery. Traded the old Road King for finishing the storm cleanup. Got more than my money's worth. I think the tree guy feels the same way. Barter is the ultimate hedge against inflation, regulation and confiscation.

Well, one-handed ramblin' ain't bitchen. Thanks for the concern. I'll be fine shortly, but still may not be seen around here much. I've been known to impose self-bans for much longer than this before. May or may not be headed towards that trend again. We'll see. Have fun and enjoy life whether I'm around or not. I know I will.

Blues

It's good to see you're alive anyway, Tex also. I have a habit of disappearing time to time so I know what you mean.

My kidney stones passed so I'm getting the custom ready to sell, I never ride it anyway since I got spoiled by the beast. Ain't nothing like a 111 under the balls ;-)

G50AE

I think he's bored with the pettiness of partisan politics,
From what I have seen since returning after being away from these forums for a few years, I can't say I blame him. It seems that a handful of members have taken it upon themselves to run everyone else off of the forums by starting nonsense threads and posting assorted garbage detrimental to the 2A community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForwardUntilDawn