Any vets here?

Torch

Hey all,

I was in the Army for 11 years and was wondering who else might be a veteran.

When and where did you serve?

I served from '86 to '97. Artillery and Airborne Infantry (the king and the queen!)

Follow me, Red legs!

AF Station at Schriever AFB, CO (Falcon, AFB) 93 to 94. I am now Goverment working for the military

US Marine Corps

Link Removed
1983-1987
Heavy Marine Helicopter Squadron (HMH)-463 "Pegasus"
Marine Corps Base Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

"Semper Fidelis"

Another Vet

Gents
served in the USAF 1959 to 1967, Served at SAC headquarters in Omaha Nebraska, served overseas in North Africa,

I just want to say thank you to you all. I can never express my gratitude for the service you have done for us all!!!!!:)

Vets

USAF 1956-64. SAC, AFCS;

2 TDY 'Nam, '61/'62, ground-based Forward Air Controller, calling in air strikes on quesionable supply trains. Air Force, reporting to a Navy Lieutenant, who reported to an Army full colonel. Go figure!

"We have no combat troops in VietNam"; President John F. Kennedy, ca. 1961.
"Then what the hell are we doin' here?"; several combat troops in VietNam.

ElZorro

I served in the Army for 23 years. Retired in Aug 2004. Last duty station was 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). I am now working as a contractor for the military.

US Army
'71 - '74
1st duty station = Baumholder, Germany - MOS-Spoon (Cook)
2nd duty station = Heidleberg, Germany - MOS-Army Choir, Bass Section - The music selections sucked, but the duty was light as heck. Training drills consisted of doing scales using different consonant and vowel sounds, ie: la-la-la-la-la-la - oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh - do-dee-do-dee-do-dee and so on. Heck, I'm workin' up a sweat just reminiscing about it! :p

Blues

15 Years...

US Army Security Agency Special Operations, Berlin - '65-'69
Weapons Squad Leader, 3/113 Inf., NJARNG - '76-'79
Platoon Sgt., 104th Combat Eng., NJARNG - '79-'82
Senior Drill Instructor, 78th Div (TNG) USAR - '82-'87

U.S. Army
Primary MOS - 12 Bravo - Combat Engineer, 14th Battalion when Fort Ord was home to the 7th Light (Crushed Beer Can)
Secondary MOS - 77 Foxtrot - Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants (Gas Pumpers)

This former Combat Engineer extends his best wishes to all of us that have served.

Four years "flying a typewriter" in the USAF --- 1968 - 1972. Columbus AFB, Mississippi and Lockbourne AFB, Ohio.

To each of you that have/still are serving: Thank You.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back