Any uspsa shooters here?

Beau

I was never here.
If so, what is your favorite place to shoot a match? I'm planning on shooting one at Aurora Gun Club on the 2nd. I've never been there before. Anyone have any dealings with them?

I did one USPSA match at Aurora, where I am a member. It was fun and everyone seemed to know what they were doing. However, I prefer shooting IDPA matches.

Since April I have shot a few matches at Aurora Gun Club. The stages and people were good. My only complaint is that there were to many people. The squads were to large so it took forever for you turn to come around. I was going to shoot a match at Ben Lomand gun club last saturday but it got canceled.

USPSA shoots

If so, what is your favorite place to shoot a match? I'm planning on shooting one at Aurora Gun Club on the 2nd. I've never been there before. Anyone have any dealings with them?

I went to the Ben Lomond USPSA shoot on Feb 19, 2011. There were less than 50 shooters, and a very good day for it. My first competition! I understand there are USPSA Shoots at Aurora Gun Club on the 4th Saturdays, and that Weld County has one the Sunday after the Ben Lomond Shoots (which is the 3rd Saturday). They (Ben Lomond and Weld) are each over an hour from Denver, in different directions! I will be going to Aurora tomorrow. It is ON this weekend!

Hope this helps someone. Even if the OP is over 2 years old!

The match at Colorado Rifle Club on Saturday was peaches. I can't wait until next month. Did anyone attend this one?

Colorado Rifle Club is a bit far for me ...

I do get to Weld Cty and Aurora each month and yes the crowds are sometimes big, but its also enjoying the company of other shooters that makes it worth attending

Gerry
Ft Collins

Colorado Rifle Club is a bit far for me ...

I do get to Weld Cty and Aurora each month and yes the crowds are sometimes big, but its also enjoying the company of other shooters that makes it worth attending

Gerry
Ft Collins

Sometimes? I don't know if I'll ever shoot AGC again. To many people.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back