Any other Idahoans??

For those who are interested in setting up a gun rights advocacy organization, we had our first meeting tonight at Shari's in Meridian.

If you are interested in getting involved in setting up something along the lines/model of the Va CDL, we would love to have you.

Projects underway include a group shoot and a recruiting table at the upcoming Boise Expo Gun Show.

PM for more information.

I was wondering if we had an ID CDL or something in the works along those lines.

I really wish I was closer to Boise because I was involved with the WVCDL - in fact, my range buddy is the VP. If you're in need of advice just send me a PM and I'll touch base with them.

Will post up the next meeting date this coming week. We have a by-laws review meeting on either Monday or Wednesday (schedule problems for the committee).

We have talked with VCDL and gotten a copy of their by-laws in hopes of using them as a template after replacing VA with ID.

We went shooting out on the National Guard Training area today - good times.

Ed

Meeting this Thursday night at the Sunrise Cafe in Meridian on Main Street, 7:30 PM. Hope to see you there!

I live in Montpelier. Lived in Idaho all my life. I've worked in many other western states, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah and California, but wouldn't think of moving. Idaho is just to nice a place to live-no hastles. People are friendly and look out for one another. By the way I'm new to this site. Looks like a wonderful and very informative site.

Sorry to post again so soon, but forgot to mention another great Idaho asset , we have NRA lisence plates for those inclined to boast our support of that organization, which I do, and have since they can out. Just another + for Idaho.

Coming to Idaho in mid-June

Howdy, everyone. I live near San Diego, CA, but my orthopedic surgeon recently bought a farm in Idaho and joined a practice in Meridian. So it looks like I'll be coming over to visit for a couple of weeks so he can fix my back at St. Luke's. :pleasantry:

I expect that although I won't be cleared to fly for 7-10 days after the operation (I'm so optimistic) I'll be trying to entertain myself while healing. I will be staying in or about Meridian/St. Luke's area. It looks like there's a gun shop/indoor range near there which could keep me busy for a couple hours a day.

I have permits from FL, UT and my old home state, VA. I'd love to bring my Glock 26 'cause it's fun to shoot, but more likely I'll pack my J-frame 442. I have a Null shoulder holster for it that just fits perfectly (he designed it for the CIA) and won't interfere with me wearing a back support belt. I'll have my laptop with me, so if anyone is in the area and wants to help me entertain myself for a fortnight, send me a message. I didn't want to start a new thread, just introduce myself.

John
64 and shooting since I was 7. Member NRA, CRPA, CCRKBA and USCCA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy, everyone. I live near San Diego, CA, but my orthopedic surgeon recently bought a farm in Idaho and joined a practice in Meridian. So it looks like I'll be coming over to visit for a couple of weeks so he can fix my back at St. Luke's. :pleasantry:

I expect that although I won't be cleared to fly for 7-10 days after the operation (I'm so optimistic) I'll be trying to entertain myself while healing. I will be staying in or about Meridian/St. Luke's area. It looks like there's a gun shop/indoor range near there which could keep me busy for a couple hours a day.

I have permits from FL, UT and my old home state, VA. I'd love to bring my Glock 26 'cause it's fun to shoot, but more likely I'll pack my J-frame 442. I have a Null shoulder holster for it that just fits perfectly (he designed it for the CIA) and won't interfere with me wearing a back support belt. I'll have my laptop with me, so if anyone is in the area and wants to help me entertain myself for a fortnight, send me a message. I didn't want to start a new thread, just introduce myself.

John
64 and shooting since I was 7. Member NRA, CRPA, CCRKBA and USCCA.

LittleJohn, good luck on your surgery! I wish I could entertain you, but I am up north (7+ hours away)..I know there are some members down in the Meridian area..maybe they will get in touch with you!:yu:

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back