Any other Idahoans??

Come visit our Forum at IdahoOpenCarry.org and connect with others. I just got our forum up last week and we just had our first Idaho Open Carry dinner at the Boise Jalapenos 2 weeks ago. Our next one will be in Nampa or Meridian depending upon the vote of the OC'ers. We allow CC'ers to since most of us are that way during the winter.
Tony
[email protected]

hi
would like to say hi to all the poeple from idaho. looking forward to reading posts and maybe posting some my self.i will take a look at the idaho open carry too.

Tony in Hidden Springs here, next to Eagle. Do you OC or support OC, you should come to our dinner this Thursday at Darby's in Nampa at 7pm.

[email protected]
Only the Good Guys (and Girls) Open Carry

Tony - live in Hidden Springs myself. Should get together and meet at the Merc one of these days. Can't make the Thursday dinner (have other committments).

If any of you Idahoans are interested in starting an Idaho Open Carry (IOC) chapter in your neck of the woods, let me know. I just started this group last November in the Treasure Valley and would like to see it go state wide, with each chapter holding a monthly dinner at a local restaurant. We are doing ours at Darby's in Nampa on Feb 16at 7pm. I went to the Lewiston Gun Show in November and got about 19 people who are interested in attending dinners up there and found two large restaurants willing to host them, but that is too long of a trip for me.
Visit our website at IdahoOpenCarry.org and click on the Facebook page.
Email me at:
[email protected]
Open Carry is the beautiful bold face of the 2nd Amendment

Pocatello here. Moved from San Diego to Pocatello about 40 years ago and have never looked back. One of the better ideas I have ever had.

Idaho Open Carry dinner tonight (Thursday April 19) at 7:00pm in Boise at ON THE BORDER Mexican Grill & Cantina at 7802 Spectrum St., in the same parking lot with
Edwards Stadium 22 Movie Theater. No reservations and it is open to all visitors, OC and CC. We will be discussing Idaho Expo's failure to abide by Idaho's constitution
regarding open and concealed carry.

[email protected]
Open Carry is the Bold Beautiful Face of the 2nd Amendment

New to Boise.

I just moved here from Chicago and am interested in joining a CC club or organization to meet new friends and support the organization. If there is anyone willing to help out a fellow shooter.

Welcome...............

Boise just moved here from Chicago

Welcome to the site and to Idaho. I came from Chicago myself, via 64 years in other places. Got here about five years ago. If you get a chance to come up to Garden Valley, PM me and I'll buy ya a cup. We've got a decent, free range up here, near our grass strip airport. We get a fair share of Boise shooters who enjoy the area and the drive up here.

Jerry

If you are interested in joining a group that advocates for and protects our right to Open Carry and Conceal Carry,
come to our next Idaho Open Carry Dinner that will be held on July 19th at the Black Bear Restaurant at 7:00pm at 1731 S. Entertainment Ave., Boise (the same shopping center as Edwards Cinema 21 at Cole and Overland). Bring your family and friends to discuss how we will protect our right to Open and Conceal Carry in the face of recent actions by the City of Nampa, and to discuss the outcome of our confrontation with Expo Idaho over their restriction of Open and Concealed Carry at gun shows. Bring your family and friends. Contact [email protected] if you plan to attend. No reservations are required but the restaurant would like an approximate head count so they will have enough servers working to handle our group.

I was up in Garden Valley a couple of weeks ago looking at a lot in the Mountain Shadow community. Email me your contact info and I'll have some coffee with you on my next excursion up that way, which should be within the next few weeks.
[email protected]

My wife is from Caldwell, and attended school there. But as old as we are I think it was most likly before you were born. I was born in Wallace in 1939. I know, I know I am old as dirt.

My wife is from Caldwell, and attended school there. But as old as we are I think it was most likly before you were born. I was born in Wallace in 1939. I know, I know I am old as dirt.

My wife Valerie is 2 years younger than you, I am 7 years younger. She was raised in San Diego and I was born and raised in Washington DC. We moved from DC and built our house in Hidden Springs 2 years ago.

I was born in Boise and am currently living near Idaho Falls. Just found this forum recently and I just got my CCW. Looks like some good info on here!

Welcome, I don't live in Idaho but was born in Wallace. My wife grew up and went to school in Caldwell.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back