Any Masons on Here?

BigRossation

Just wondering if there were any Masons on this forum.

I'm more of a carpenter than mason. Seems like it's easier to work with lumber than brick and mortar or concrete.

gf

Nope.....secret societies are not my thing. I prefer to destroy the world on my own.

:biggrin:

Just kidding. I really know nothing about joining a Masonic lodge, nor do I really understand anything about them.

Nope.....secret societies are not my thing. I prefer to destroy the world on my own.

:biggrin:

Just kidding. I really know nothing about joining a Masonic lodge, nor do I really understand anything about them.

LOL, most say we are planning to take over the world. I WISH that were true.....I'd have a better job!!:biggrin:

I must admit I scratched my head a bit when I first read this thread. I was wondering if you meant Masons as in Freemasonry, or Mason as in someone who works with rock & stone. At any rate, I've been toying with the idea of going into the Masons, I was DeMolay as a young man, and find myself wondering if Freemasonry might prove rewarding.

:secret:DeMolay and The Jobies are not as popular around my parts as they used to be. The closest chapters are about 40 miles away. Too bad too, I think it is a good, positive thing for our children to be involved in.

Hey Templar, I like your avatar. :secret: :wink:

:secret:DeMolay and The Jobies are not as popular around my parts as they used to be. The closest chapters are about 40 miles away. Too bad too, I think it is a good, positive thing for our children to be involved in.

Hey Templar, I like your avatar. :secret: :wink:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Not a Free Mason, but I am an actual Mason. Journeyman, used to be with the MN & ND Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local 1 (back when they actually had work!) I'm also a Journeyman Cement Finisher, first dual-carding member in over 20 years in my local from what I hear.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back