Any Masons on Here?

Family Members were

Both my father and his father were. Not sure why, but my father never thought I should join.

John

I designed and built the cinder block and red brick stepped back stoop on my house on my own and can use a square and compass no problem, and can do a lot of trig in my head on the fly, but I surmise that my devout Atheism, not to mention femininity, would keep me out of most of your more adventurous secret societies. AAONMS or AASR.

I designed and built the cinder block and red brick stepped back stoop on my house on my own and can use a square and compass no problem, and can do a lot of trig in my head on the fly, but I surmise that my devout Atheism, not to mention femininity, would keep me out of most of your more adventurous secret societies. AAONMS or AASR.

Cathy, I do believe those qualifications would be considered an impediment. But I'm sure you're worthy otherwise.

Roper J109,

Did your father specifically tell you not to join, or did he just never offer it to you? Don't let old Dad keep you down. IF you are interested, find your local lodge and inquire within.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back