Any M&p owners out there??

S&WM&P40

Is there any more M&p owners on this forum? I only know of the other three in the M&P users group. If there are post some photos of your guns i would love to see them. Even if they are just the basic gun would still love to see them. Come join the M&P user group we need one more member so we can get our own forums under the users groups.

Just got a full size M&P .45 at the Orlando Gun Show this past weekend. I joined the group as well.

Is there any more M&p owners on this forum? I only know of the other three in the M&P users group. If there are post some photos of your guns i would love to see them. Even if they are just the basic gun would still love to see them. Come join the M&P user group we need one more member so we can get our own forums under the users groups.

I own two M&P's a 40 cal and a 45 cal Nice guns just have not shot to much yet. And I have had to send them both back for warranty repairs the 40 twice now and the 45 once. So not sure about them. Sorry no pics.

Smith and Wesson's revolvers are still its bread and butter. Yeah S&W makes good 1911s, and the rest of its semi auto lineup is decent, but for my money, nothing beats a S&W revolver.

You asked for pictures...

M&P 45fs with Crimson Trace LaserGrips, ClipDraw and Insight XTI Procyon weapon light.

MP45FS-Procyon-Side.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Above in SmartCarry holster with 14-round spare magazine

MP45FS-Procyon-SmartCarry.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

M&P 45c with pinky extension magazine base plate

MP45CHandPinky.jpg

Heres Mine

M&P 9C
- Apex DCAEK and RAM
- CT laser grips
- S&W LED Light
- Ameriglo night sights (actually has Truglo TFO's in the pic but they kept falling apart so I recently Swapped them)

Link Removed

I have an M&P 9mm full size. How do I sign up for the M&P group?

You can click on my user name. That will take you to my page and then on the lower right side you will see the groups that i belong to.Click on M&P owners group and that will load up the groups page then click on join group.

Heres Mine

M&P 9C
- Apex DCAEK and RAM
- CT laser grips
- S&W LED Light
- Ameriglo night sights (actually has Truglo TFO's in the pic but they kept falling apart so I recently Swapped them)

Link Removed

Nice set up! I had the same set up on my M&P 9C lol. But I added the TLR-3 by streamlight. I started off with a M&P 40 fullsize,nightsights,CS,TLR-3,mag safety. Sold that with the CS grips on it(kept the TLR-3 for my new 9C). Looking at picking up two new M&P C's two 9C or one 9C and one 40C cant make up my mind.:biggrin: I ordered a raven concealment holster for my 9C so I could carry my 9C with the TLR-3 on it. I loved it I could carry it OWB or convert it to IWB and carry the light on it.

I just purchased an M&P Pro .40. My intension is to make it a USPSA limited gun. I am adding the Apex Tactical trigger, magwell, extra 5 round baseplates, and new guide rod. When done I will post how it looks and shoots.

My wife bought an M&P9 JG to take to Front Sight for the 4-Day Defensive Handgun Course. I sent it to the S&W Performance Center for their M&P Action Package treatment. Very nice pistol!

After using a Sig 239 SAS Gen 2 at Front Sight, I came home and bought an M&P9 Pro, believing that the Pro Series pistol was equivalent to my wife's pistol that had the Performance Center sear and treatment. It didn't turn out that way. Out of the box, the trigger on my new pistol was noticeably inferior to hers.

By the time I got my M&P9, I had learned about Apex Tactical and their M&P goodies. I sent my pistol off to Apex for the DCAEK and installation of Warren Tactical Sevigny sights. Oh my - SWEET!

Just joined myself. I have M&P 40c and love it. Everyone that I have let shoot it at the range loves it also. This one gets alot of carry time. I really like the 10 +1 capacity and I carry at least 1 additonal mag. It has also been flawless not matter what ammo I feed it, it always goes bang..

Just joined myself. I have M&P 40c and love it. Everyone that I have let shoot it at the range loves it also. This one gets alot of carry time. I really like the 10 +1 capacity and I carry at least 1 additonal mag. It has also been flawless not matter what ammo I feed it, it always goes bang..

Glade you like it as much as the rest of us :biggrin:. Our state police carry the M&P 45 as their issued duty weapon.

I have the M&P 9 - great gun. Interestingly, the M&P 40 trigger is significantly shorter than that of the 9 and feels so awkward in my big hand I haven't been able to bring myself to buy one despite some terrific gun show prices.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back