Any good holsters/thigh holsters out there?

mega_tron

I have a Springfield XDs, and Im having trouble finding a good thigh holster for when I wear dresses. I do have a carry purse for now, but would much rather carry on me. Ive tried one of those cute lil garter belt ones, but it was just too flimsy and I have big legs, so it was squeezing the crap out of me. Also, any suggestions for an inside the pants or appendix holster? Ive got an inside one now, and its ok... but sometimes I can't use it depending on the pants I wear. I was thinking about the bra holsters... but, I am big chested, and that would just be a struggle for me. lol. Thanks y'all!

I do know some women who have had success with the CanCan thigh holster. Have you been to The Well Armed Woman site...they have a good assortment of holsters for women

I have a Springfield XDs, and Im having trouble finding a good thigh holster for when I wear dresses. I do have a carry purse for now, but would much rather carry on me. Ive tried one of those cute lil garter belt ones, but it was just too flimsy and I have big legs, so it was squeezing the crap out of me. Also, any suggestions for an inside the pants or appendix holster? Ive got an inside one now, and its ok... but sometimes I can't use it depending on the pants I wear. I was thinking about the bra holsters... but, I am big chested, and that would just be a struggle for me. lol. Thanks y'all!

Here is a list of holster makers I found online. You might be able to find something with one of them.

A Compiled List of Holster Makers. - Pistolsmith

My wife wants to get her CHL and carry her Ruger LCR appendix. She is not much on belts but she ordered a gunbelt an will soon decide on a decent holster. I wold think this would be good on her , I use the 3Speed Holster as an AIWB. and though she has a bra holster for her Glock, she is not that crazy about drawing from there.

CHECK OUT: The Well Armed Woman, Where the Feminine and Firearms Meet

Cornered Cat | If you have to fight, fight like a cornered cat.

https://limatunesrangediaries.wordpress.com

Or

FALIA REVIEWS: CONCEALED CARRY & HOLSTERS

I second The well armed woman...they have lots of good ideas that work for us ladies. I'm still waiting for my holster though

Check with www.theholsterstore.com They carry one of the largest inventory of USA made holsters for all styles and occasions at very reasonable prices and best of all, quick shipping to you.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back