Any Gamers Here?

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I just got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and have been playing Call of Duty on it, pretty fun. Just wanted to post and see if anyone else here played any games, anything online?

Unfortunately, yes.....

To tell the truth, I actually lost a fiancee due to my gaming habit. I am a Playstation 3 fan, myself.

:sad:

Just my kid's, My son came home from wally world yesterday with the new drum set that plays with guitar hero at the same time, so add that to the collection along with the play station stuff. you know have to spend that Christmas money.:rolleyes:

I used to play Rainbow Six and Battlefield 2 online but haven't play much in a few years until I got this Xbox. I picked up Gears of War 2 today which is pretty cool.

I played one of those Rock Band/Guitar Hero games on New Years Eve at a friends house. It was pretty fun but I don't think I'll be getting all of that.

Yup i do. As i told you on Aim lol. I played PC games ( same kind as you, BF2, BF NAM, Rainbow six, Swat4) Then X-box 360 Cod4 then my x-box got the red ring of death. So i returned it and got my money back i will be getting a new x-box soon with Cod4,rainbow Vegas, rainbow Vegas 2. Getting a new PC for home use and will be getting back into swat4, BF2 and BF Nam, and COD2.

Actually, I still take my original Nintendo out of the closet every once in a while and play the classics: Duck Hunt (the greatest shooting game of all time, by the way!), Mario, pro wrestling, and Mike Tyson's punchout. On the gaming front, I refuse to make progress.

BF2 is fun. I'm a playstation fan myself. ps2 and ps3. was just playing SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals today.. had to take a break.. too much on the eyes.

Congrats Luke. My girlfriend actually got me an Xbox 360 this Christmas. I use to be addicted to playing Rainbow 6 online when I had my Xbox but have not been online for a little while. I'll probably be getting live soon. I picked up Call of Duty: World at War and Gears of War. Both very good games. I heard some great stuff about End War also.

I was online for years until we bought a house & no highspeed service avail. BOO-FRIGGIN-HOO!!!!! I was online since the beginning of the XBL experience. LOVED IT !!!!!! Miss it more than you could imagine! I started out w/ the original recons. I played the BF2, GR2(both),R6V,COD 4,Queers of War, & of course, Ghaylo 2&3. I missed out on the new COD,R6V2, & the new Queers of War(which I heard is real dumbed down for online play) I will be on as soon as humanly possible. - when they finally give me highspeed(I am <1/4mile away from the border of the next township that offers highspeed) I miss all the clan matches, as well as my clanmates. I still keep in touch on the xbox.com site,& by phone.

When I get back on, I'll let you know - motmayhem - thats me! lol! enjoy a little for me, would ya? campaigns are getting boring when you get used to playing real people.

Mine is crimsoncop. It's still active but i do not have my box any more i will be getting one in a month.

Mine was pbflatliner. I'm going to see if I can reactivate it once I get xbox live running on the 360.

I'm almost embarassed to admit it but I'm 63 and just got a Wii. I also picked up Call of Duty War of the Worlds. I just finished it today.

This just in

Link Removed

According to game-tracking website VGChartz, sales of Nintendo's pop-culture phenom Wii Sports have surpassed those of legendary platformer Super Mario Bros., making the breakout Wii title the best-selling video game of all time. And it only took two years and two months to do it.

The data is based on cumulative worldwide sales figures ending the week of December 27, 2008, which indicate that lifetime sales of Wii Sports have exceeded Mario's staggering 40.24 million units.

Shocked? Don't be. Unlike most video games that can be bought at retail, Wii Sports comes bundled with the Wii hardware in every territory other than Japan and Korea. In other words, if you bought a Wii, you bought Wii Sports whether you liked it or not (chances are, you liked it). With over 45 million Wiis sold worldwide to date, it's only logical that Wii Sports would start smashing records sooner or later.

And before you brand Wii Sports a false champion due to being bundled with hardware, consider that Super Mario Bros. was also sold as a bundle with the original Nintendo Entertainment System during its mid-80's heyday. Plus, Wii Sports has been a major hit even in non-bundled form, topping Wii sales charts in Japan at over 3.2 million copies sold in 2008 alone.

What sucks is if you do x-box live you have to spend the 50 dollars for the year for X-box live gold. As with Silver you can not play games online you can only shop/download and chat. COD4 is a great game up it's to short only took about 5 hours to beat it. The end is the best i think.

sure

whats your xbox name?
360 right?
I have COD5.
4 kids keep me from playing it much though...lol!

What sucks is if you do x-box live you have to spend the 50 dollars for the year for X-box live gold. As with Silver you can not play games online you can only shop/download and chat. COD4 is a great game up it's to short only took about 5 hours to beat it. The end is the best i think.

You can go month to month if you want instead of paying the $50 at once. I did the one month to see if I liked it first.

LOL i just paid the 50 so i did not forget to pay it each month. Lost my x-box like a month after that lol so i paid for a year i did not use.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back