Any CZ fans out there?

brock samson

I'm a Glock, Sig, Kahr owner. But, the other day I picked up a CZ SP-01 and 75B and fell in love!

Those pistols are awesome feeling weapons. Great balance, quick to aim, beautiful grips. It was like it was built for me. Much heavier than what I'm used to, but I didn't care. Just magnificent pieces.

My new gun fund is growing daily. I'm leaning toward the SP-01 since it has the accessory rail and would make a great HD gun.

Any of you guys and gals have opinions on the aforementioned CZs?

i HAVE A FULLL SIZE BABY EAGLE

It is a cz based designe with a beefier slide...love it

Armalite AR-24 is in the running for my next "new" gun (pure cz75 all the way!)

I have held a CZ but don't own one... but I do have 3 CZ chlones. a baby eagle, a TZ-75 and an EAA Witness. they are all awesome!

More militaries issue CZ than any other handgun. There is a reason why. They just work. I've used them, but don't own one. But I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I wanted a larger bore auto.

For a brief period of time, I was lusting after a CZ RAMI .40. It is like a miniature version of a 1911 in .40. I might have to rethink that!

i have a cz 75 B in stainlees. I liked my by brothers gun so much i bought myself one. :man_in_love:

I don't own one but a friend of mine has one and she loves it. I have shot it and got to tell you I think it is one fine gun. I would buy one.

I have the CZ97, CZ75B, CZ85, CZ75 Compact, CZ83, CZ82, CZ52 (s), CZ50, CZ70, CZ24, etc. etc.
Yeah, I guess their OK. :biggrin:

Am very seriously considering the RAMI as a winter CC. But can't decide on the 9mm or 40 Cal. The RAMI is actually totaly different from the 1911 - it's actually a modified CZ75. :yu:

Word I heard was when the military tested the 9mm's for replacement of the 1911 45's, they unofficially included a CZ75. It outshot the rest of the tested guns in reliablility and accuracy. But since it was a Warsaw pact weapon they couldn't buy them. Besides Berretta was selected for political reasons with Italy anyway.

I held a CZ75 at Cabela's a few weeks ago and really liked the feel of it. A friend of mine down in Florida has 2 CZ's and he swears by them.

I have an SP 01 that is great. Even love my old CZ52. They are a fine group of weapons. Some people don't like them but I've never talked to anyone that owned one that didn't like it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back