ANTIFA Manual

bofh

Banned
Just watched the news and they said Charleston is one of the best places to watch the eclipse. Hope you and your husband enjoy the experience.

The Place To Be

I don't even have to leave my home in West Knoxville to watch the eclipse. West Kentucky and East TN are the best places to watch it with up to 2 minutes 40 seconds total coverage. We expect over a million people to travel to the eclipse path in East TN.

Link Removed

Link Removed

niceshootintex

I don't even have to leave my home in West Knoxville to watch the eclipse. West Kentucky and East TN are the best places to watch it with up to 2 minutes 40 seconds total coverage. We expect over a million people to travel to the eclipse path in East TN.

Link Removed

Link Removed
Sweet. Wear your 12312-2's. Bill Nye will.

Link Removed

The Place To Be

bofh

Banned
Sweet. Wear your 12312-2's. Bill Nye will.

Link Removed

The Place To Be

I have my glasses, but there were a lot of fakes sold as well, mostly by Amazon. Those glasses in the Bill Nye meme are not the right ones, by the way.

Note that one could now post a meme about a certain religious person on this forum who thinks climate change is a hoax and who thinks the eclipse is a sign of the end of the world as well. LOL.

Reba

Sinner saved by grace
Just watched the news and they said Charleston is one of the best places to watch the eclipse. Hope you and your husband enjoy the experience.

The Place To Be
Thanks. We've got our eclipse viewing glasses, and we're ready!

Just hope it doesn't rain.

niceshootintex

I have my glasses, but there were a lot of fakes sold as well, mostly by Amazon. Those glasses in the Bill Nye meme are not the right ones, by the way.

Note that one could now post a meme about a certain religious person on this forum who thinks climate change is a hoax and who thinks the eclipse is a sign of the end of the world as well. LOL.
Lol. I had a Devo one originally but Bill Nye is so full of moral BS I decided to use him.

I know that man has, is, and will continue to impact our climate. Not arguable. I am a huge fan of solar and it just keeps getting better. There is a technology transition that can't just happen because fat cats like Al Gore and Michael Moore (literally), Bill Nye, and DiCaprio are herding the uneducated masses. Its a curve like most well managed transitions.

They are just shysters and grifters working the wallets of the lemmings. Back to the LearJet Al! Next stop, Bono's concert in Monaco. Take your own jet Leo, I'm off to Singapore after Europe. Those clowns carbon footprint is thousands of times more than anyone we know. How do you get behind someone that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk? I can't.

People think electricity comes from the sky. They need to go to a fossil fuel power plant because that's where the sausage is made. Excuse the rant. I gotta take my recycle bag out. The Admiral here said so.... Happy wife, happy life😙

The Place To Be

bofh

Banned
Lol. I had a Devo one originally but Bill Nye is so full of moral BS I decided to use him.

I know that man has, is, and will continue to impact our climate. Not arguable. I am a huge fan of solar and it just keeps getting better. There is a technology transition that can't just happen because fat cats like Al Gore and Michael Moore (literally), Bill Nye, and DiCaprio are herding the uneducated masses. Its a curve like most well managed transitions.

They are just shysters and grifters working the wallets of the lemmings. Back to the LearJet Al! Next stop, Bono's concert in Monaco. Take your own jet Leo, I'm off to Singapore after Europe. Those clowns carbon footprint is thousands of times more than anyone we know. How do you get behind someone that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk? I can't.

People think electricity comes from the sky. They need to go to a fossil fuel power plant because that's where the sausage is made. Excuse the rant. I gotta take my recycle bag out. The Admiral here said so.... Happy wife, happy life😙

The Place To Be

My personal experience with fossil fuels - Kingston Fossil Plant coal fly ash slurry spill (happened in my area and friends of mine lost their house):

Link Removed

My personal experiences with nuclear power - Chernobyl disaster (was directly impacted and received measurable fall out radiation) and Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster (helped out in the aftermath to figure out what went wrong):

Link Removed

Link Removed

XD40scinNC

I'm going to settle for 99.2% obscurity at my house because the roads here in the mountains are going to be an absolute nightmare.

bofh

Banned
I'm going to settle for 99.2% obscurity at my house because the roads here in the mountains are going to be an absolute nightmare.

Having experienced this already once, the difference between a total and partial eclipse is significant. I agree, tough, that the roads are going to be a nightmare.

niceshootintex

My personal experience with fossil fuels - Kingston Fossil Plant coal fly ash slurry spill (happened in my area and friends of mine lost their house):

Link Removed

My personal experiences with nuclear power - Chernobyl disaster (was directly impacted and received measurable fall out radiation) and Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster (helped out in the aftermath to figure out what went wrong):

Link Removed

Link Removed
Yes. The term energy is very real when engineering practices and/or systems fail. It sounds like you have had your fair share of brushes with bad outcomes.

I have a tragic true example that I can't share here due to privacy and respect concerns for those that it affected. Working in or around high energy systems is inherently hazardous. Solar systems have designed much of the risk out of the technology and is getter better and more efficient all the time. Cost is what's currently limiting it's more widespread use.

When we adiós to AZ in a few years, we'll be energy independent from the grid and completely self reliant including residential fire suppression technology. It's a short term pricier but long term viability is greatly enhanced. Technology is zipping along.

The Place To Be

bofh

Banned
A real AntiFa Web site and how-to

A real AntiFa Web site and how-to on forming an AntiFa group.

WARNING: Your IP may be tracked by this server. Click on it at your own risk.

The AntiFa Web site: It's Going Down
The how-to: Forming An Antifa Group

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

XD40scinNC

A real AntiFa Web site and how-to on forming an AntiFa group.

WARNING: Your IP may be tracked by this server. Click on it at your own risk.

Yea, and every other website you visit on the internet, including this one. I get a daily report from my website with information with all the IP addresses that connected, and the country of origin. That's just the way the internet works.

bofh

Banned
Yea, and every other website you visit on the internet, including this one. I get a daily report from my website with information with all the IP addresses that connected, and the country of origin. That's just the way the internet works.

Well, you seem to exactly know how the Internet works, or not, loudmouth!

I run several Web sites, which I will not mention here, and I do log IP addresses. This is very easy to do. Access logging comes standard with the Apache HTTP server. It just needs to be configured correctly. One can use GoAccess, or similar tools, to analyze the access log. These tools are essential to understand denial of service attacks.

The rough physical location of a client can be resolved using these tools or other services, like www.infosniper.net. There are a lot of probing tools (port scanners and actual hacking tools) that can be used to try to gain more information from and access to the client's modem, router, or computer. Many modems and routers have unprotected Web servers for configuration purposes. Many computers run certain services by default, such as for remote access.

This, by the way, doesn't mean the entire IP traffic is logged at the server or ISP. There are devices that can do that, but they will cost you a significant amount of money and are typically used in enterprise and government networks for cyber security purposes.

Link Removed

Link Removed

badchad250

Well, you seem to exactly know how the Internet works, or not, loudmouth!

I run several Web sites, which I will not mention here, and I do log IP addresses. This is very easy to do. Access logging comes standard with the Apache HTTP server. It just needs to be configured correctly. One can use GoAccess, or similar tools, to analyze the access log. These tools are essential to understand denial of service attacks.

The rough physical location of a client can be resolved using these tools or other services, like www.infosniper.net. There are a lot of probing tools (port scanners and actual hacking tools) that can be used to try to gain more information from and access to the client's modem, router, or computer. Many modems and routers have unprotected Web servers for configuration purposes. Many computers run certain services by default, such as for remote access.

This, by the way, doesn't mean the entire IP traffic is logged at the server or ISP. There are devices that can do that, but they will cost you a significant amount of money and are typically used in enterprise and government networks for cyber security purposes.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Uh oh someone seems to have pizzed my buddy bofh off not good....lol

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

XD40scinNC

Sounds like you just confirmed your "warning" message in #30. Wanna bet that a moderator here can see the IP you posted from, as they can mine and everyone elses? Of course they can, my IP will be part of the message, but only visible to a moderator.

New Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann