Anti-2A MI senator arrested after shooting girlfriend's car….

E

ezkl2230

Anti-2A MI senator arrested after shooting ex-wife's car…. Updated...

Apparently, they had an argument. The good senator, who is apparently for gun control for everyone else, grabbed his shotgun and fired twice at her car. She was not injured, but her brand-new Mercedes needs some TLC.

He is being charged with aggravated assault and malicious destruction of property. No word on whether firearms-related charges will be brought against him.

UPDATE:

It was his ex-wife's car, not his girlfriend's, and it was a rifle, not a shotgun, AND HE WAS NAKED WHEN HE DID IT!

Evidently his girlfriend was in the house when the ex came to the door and charged past him, attacking the girlfriend. Since he was naked at the time, it doesn't take a great deal of imagination to figure out what they were doing when the ex came to call. Things got interesting from there, as this article shows.

A little surprised that he isn't claiming self-defense, but since he has voted down most pro-gun bills, I hope any self-defense plea is thrown out because of its blatant hypocrisy.

Police report: Naked Sen. Smith confronted ex before shooting

He is one of those, "don't do as I do, do as I say do" idiot Liberal Democrats.

I saw that and SR9 is right on! Libs are trustworthy people are are the only ones who can be trusted with guns, power, money to do the right thing! Also saw where that idiot Prince wrote and sang a song about taking all the guns away! But of course we know he meant our guns not his or his bodyguards!!!

I'm confused.

I watched the TV news guy interviewing one of his male neighbors, and the neighbor was saying that the good senator was a strong supporter of second amendment rights.

I thought: How can that be? There's a big 'D' after his name.

I'm confused.

I watched the TV news guy interviewing one of his male neighbors, and the neighbor was saying that the good senator was a strong supporter of second amendment rights.

I thought: How can that be? There's a big 'D' after his name.

Uh huh!

NRA graded him a D for his stance on the Second Amendment, and MCRGO awarded him a 0.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back