another trust question (sorry)

jcreek

If I were to purchase an NFA item today and the later on make a trust for the item(s) would I have to get stamps for them to transfer them into the trust? If I do have to pay the transfer tax to put them in the trust can I create a trust first without actually having any NFA items yet? I'm asking because I have my eye on a few suppressors but I will have to save up for a while for each one and I don't have the the financial means to create a trust through a good lawyer at the same time.

I will start this with "In Utah".... I started my trust with a cash amount but no NFA items. If you receive a stamp for an item and latter open a trust you would have to do a transfer with another 200$ stamp to transfer it from your as an individual and into a trust. My trust was relatively cheap and fast to establish.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I am going to purchase a Safety Harbor KEG 12 so I found an atty in Dallas that will set up the trust for $300. I want to make sure it's done right because I don't want to deal with the A T F

A lot of people criticize the use of an attorney to start the trust. I went your route and used one because I just don't want to worry if I made a mistake. Just remember the government and the ATF are not your friend and act accordingly.

I am going to purchase a Safety Harbor KEG 12 so I found an atty in Dallas that will set up the trust for $300. I want to make sure it's done right because I don't want to deal with the A T F

Buying the one based on the remington or the Mossberg?

If it doesn't come with that front grip make sure it comes with a mouth guard to protect you if it could up and his you in the grill. j/k

Mossberg seems to cycle smoothier. It has the front grip and a football helmet with mouth guard lol

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back