Another reason why BG have guns.... :(

Here's a prime example of why LEO should be subject to the same rules as ordinary citizens.

Link Removed

gf

+ 1 for me. As someone that has a small amount of experience in law enforcement I totally agree.

What an idiot! I'm just happy that it it had to be someone, it wasn't a civilian gun owner, whom the antis would have held up as an example of why more gun control is needed. Because it involved a police officer, however, they're staying away.

Lets not pass judgement so quickly. He does deserve his day in court and from the news article link, not much information was given. Hopefully justice will be served!

reminds me of that stupid guy in california.. the head of an anti gun organization who was selling guns on the black market.
and they say only cops deserve to have guns?

Lets not pass judgement so quickly. He does deserve his day in court and from the news article link, not much information was given. Hopefully justice will be served!
I agree. In this country, we are innocent until proven guilty. But if he is found guilty, I hope the fact that he's a LEO doesn't cause a lesser sentence.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back