Another group in favor of CCW

Samurai

Greetings all
I just wanted to pass on some information, I found very interesting.
I am a member of another forum, The Texas Cobra Club, Houston Chapter. There were many blurbs on that site this weekend about the gun show we had in Houston. This one came from a LEO, and one of the best technical consultants on the worlds' most fun car to drive. I've included his quote:
"A further comment, while on the subject, if that if you, or your loved one, doesn’t have a Concealed Handgun License, GO GET IT! As mean and ugly as I am, there are places in my, any other county for that matter, that I wouldn’t go without a loaded 45 Auto in each hand. If you don’t understand, I can take you into my jail or any prison and it will scare the hell out of you. Just consider the fact that most of these stone killers are not in jail, but outside with the rest of us."
So working in cohoots were my wife and her sister. They decided to post a blog this morning looking for interest of any female member of the club interested in obtaining their CHL. My wife just called me and said, "Well our little ladies group, has just gone co-ed." Along with a half dozen interested females, there are about the same in male cobra club members who want to participate.
Not bad for a morning's work huh?
Later - Sam

I'm taking my ex to the range today so I can get her comfortable enough to get her CCW.

Always good to hear about active recruitment to the GG side.

Thats awesome! Wish my wife would join a ladies group!

Link Removed

btw..these two belong to my brother..red one is real and the white one was a kit..or something like that..I drove the red one and found it real hard to drive..but we loved the attention we got!
Link Removed

Thats awesome! Wish my wife would join a ladies group!

Link Removed

btw..these two belong to my brother..red one is real and the white one was a kit..or something like that..I drove the red one and found it real hard to drive..but we loved the attention we got!
Link Removed

Cool pix! I've built mine up from scratch and have put 2200 miles on it. Just put it in the shop for paint two weeks ago. Hoping to get it back in four weeks. After I do, I'll send pix...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back