Another good reloading supply website

Thanks for the post. I was looking this morning thinking that I needed some H-4831 and some winchester 760. I will give them a try and let you know how they do on shipping and time.

Thanks for the post. I was looking this morning thinking that I needed some H-4831 and some winchester 760. I will give them a try and let you know how they do on shipping and time.

My local shop is out of 1 pound Ramshot TAC but has 8 pounds for $145. So me an a buddy put together an order and split the Haz mat and shipping. I'm getting 4 pounds of TAC, a pound of accurate #2 and a pound of accurate #5 for about half the price of my local shop. Hopefully their shipping is fast.

I've found favorable prices at www.kempfgunshop.com. I paid $133 for 1000 45ACP Rainier Copper Coated 230gr. round nose bullets, shipping included. The box weighed 34lbs. It came priority mail! I called and placed the order on Wednesday and it arrived Friday! Dang! And items that I needed for my Lee Classic Turret Press are in stock at Kempf. I also use Midway, but it is not uncommon for items they carry to be on backorder.

As for brass, I've turned into a brass whore; people at the range will probably recognized me by me plumber's smile, eh?

Plus, I was just handed a bag of .380 fired brass. Just under 1000 casings in it. Guess what I'll be loading next?

I've found favorable prices at www.kempfgunshop.com. I paid $133 for 1000 45ACP Rainier Copper Coated 230gr. round nose bullets, shipping included. The box weighed 34lbs. It came priority mail! I called and placed the order on Wednesday and it arrived Friday! Dang! And items that I needed for my Lee Classic Turret Press are in stock at Kempf. I also use Midway, but it is not uncommon for items they carry to be on backorder.

As for brass, I've turned into a brass whore; people at the range will probably recognized me by me plumber's smile, eh?

Plus, I was just handed a bag of .380 fired brass. Just under 1000 casings in it. Guess what I'll be loading next?

Lol have you looked at the price of .380 bullets yet? I can't beleive they are so much more then 9mm!

Yep I have alot of my friends trained now. They'll come over and hand me a bag of brass. It's like christmas morning! lol My stash is starting to add up.
45 acp = 1500 rounds
.223 rem = 1000 rounds
9mm Luger= 600 rounds
.380 auto = 500 rounds
.38 special = 50 rounds
.40 S&W = 200 rounds
And I don't even have anything that shoots .38 special or .40 S&W

kempf is also a good resource. I was going to buy my Lee setup from them but Cabelas happen to have it on sell that week and I saved a few $$ through them.

Well, an update on my first order from powder valley.

I placed my order Tuesday afternoon and at the time I placed it their site show accuate #5 in stock. Well, on Wednesday while filling orders they ran out. They called me early Wednesday morning to let me know. I substituted another powder and received the invoice this morning showing the order was shipped. We ordered 400 rounds of .223, 1000 rounds of primers, and 10 pounds worth of powder. All shipped for $11.95 + $20 hazmat and $1.00 insurance.

Only bump in the road was after I substituted the new powder they forgot to remove the #5 from the invoice so I got charged. But I called today; they were very friendly, apologized, and refunded the charge without any issues.

So far I'm pleased with there service.

Just to let everyone know. I received my order today and everything was perfect. I am very please with Powder Valley and will be ordering from them again.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back