Another form of registration.

dogshawred

Holder: We Want to Explore Gun Tracking Bracelets | Washington Free Beacon
~
Holder: We Want to Explore Gun Tracking Bracelets
~
Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday that gun tracking bracelets are something the Justice Department (DOJ) wants to “explore” as part of its gun control efforts.
~
When discussing gun violence prevention programs within the DOJ, Holder told a House appropriations subcommittee that his agency is looking into technological innovations.
~
“I think that one of the things that we learned when we were trying to get passed those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and we talked about how guns can be made more safe,” he said.
~
“By making them either through finger print identification, the gun talks to a bracelet or something that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon.”
~
“It’s those kinds of things that I think we want to try to explore so that we can make sure that people have the ability to enjoy their Second Amendment rights, but at the same time decreasing the misuse of weapons that lead to the kinds of things that we see on a daily basis,” Holder said.
~
This is a new one for me, but can see the hand writing on the Holders A$$. If a bracelet can talk to the gun then the government will be able to talk to it as well, being able to control it's operation. I can just see them requiring this on all military weapons in the future so the enemy can't use them against us in return if they are lost. Oh crap they have hacked our weapons and we must surrender. Not fast, but I am furious, my bad.

They've tried things like that before such as fingerprint scanning before the gun will fire. People didn't exactly run out and buy them. What are they going to do? Make it mandatory like they did health insurance? Of course they will. And it will go over about as well as an all-out confiscation.

Posted on another thread....
"OK, so lets look forward..........How many guns are currently owned in the country? If this was to pass going forward the previous count still stands. Is this the solution or just an attempt in the constant denial that MOST violent handgun deaths are due to NON-Caucasian individuals. That's excluding people defending themselves from thugs and perps. The propaganda continues, that full take over of the US continues. "Fundamentally Change" continues."

Posted on another thread....
"OK, so lets look forward..........How many guns are currently owned in the country? If this was to pass going forward the previous count still stands. Is this the solution or just an attempt in the constant denial that MOST violent handgun deaths are due to NON-Caucasian individuals. That's excluding people defending themselves from thugs and perps. The propaganda continues, that full take over of the US continues. "Fundamentally Change" continues."
I add that the "only common sense" thing is to rid the culture of thugs and perps. Again, not gonna happen because that means they will have to amend their culture and align it to what works..........A devotion to God, Country and fellow man (women).

Basically what he is saying is that law abiding American citizens should not be allowed the same type of weapons he gave to Mexican drug cartels.

Byte-The-Bullet.jpg

Just when gun prices had started dropping. Guess I'd better stop waiting and get that G30s now! Holder is a criminal. He and his boss should be in prison!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back