Another Citizen denied 2nd Amendment Rights DEAD!

mappow

What do Americans NOT understand about this travesty? NJ should be sued for wrongful death as well as the city she had to apply in.
Link Removed

Does NJ require a permit to own a shotgun? Couldn't she have purchased a shotgun for self defense while waiting for her handgun permit? what if she had gotten a handgun the day she applied, do you really think she would have been proficient with it at the time of the attack? a shot gun would still have been her better option until she had time to becoem trained in using the weapon.

But let's it take a step further. In the most anti-2A states, even if she had a permit the day she applied, her ex could have just followed her to a restaurant serving beer, or a medical facility, or a church where she would not be able to possess any firearm - handgun or shotgun.

Ya all gotta pick better poster girls. This one fails.

A right delayed is a right denied. There are gun owners, even in this forum, that support such gun control laws.
A-freakin'-men, exactly. And as you post this lo and behold...

Does NJ require a permit to own a shotgun? Couldn't she have purchased a shotgun for self defense while waiting for her handgun permit? what if she had gotten a handgun the day she applied, do you really think she would have been proficient with it at the time of the attack? a shot gun would still have been her better option until she had time to becoem trained in using the weapon.

But let's it take a step further. In the most anti-2A states, even if she had a permit the day she applied, her ex could have just followed her to a restaurant serving beer, or a medical facility, or a church where she would not be able to possess any firearm - handgun or shotgun.

Why don't you spew your nonsense with the other libs at Hilary's Village. Us true warriors and guardians of the U.S. Constitution aren't going to entertain your trolling.

A-freakin'-men, exactly. And as you post this lo and behold...

Why don't you spew your nonsense with the other libs at Hilary's Village. Us true warriors and guardians of the U.S. Constitution aren't going to entertain your trolling.

So let's get this clear...you can't respond intelligently to my comments so you'd rather they not be made.

Why don't you open a website a where you can have a one-way discussion with yourself so you won't be frustrated my logic and reasoning and you throw around feel good slogans empty of any substance?

One needs a Firearms Purchaser Identification Card to buy any gun in New Jersey. Carol Bowne applied for a Firearms Purchaser Identification Card. New Jersey law requires authorities to approve/deny within 30 days. She was killed on day 43.

In TN (my home state), it takes a few minutes for the background check and you can walk out the store with your purchased firearm. 43 days is enough time to become familiar with a firearm and to practice a bit. Heck, 13 days is enough.

Carol Bowne was attacked outside her home and would have needed a carry permit. A carry permit in New Jersey is pretty much Unobtanuim. She could have carried illegally and would have had a chance.

In TN, you can get a carry permit in two weeks. I do legally carry in restaurants that serve alcohol, in church, and at my dentist's office.

None of this fits your nonsensical agenda.

So let's get this clear...you can't respond intelligently to my comments so you'd rather they not be made.

Why don't you open a website a where you can have a one-way discussion with yourself so you won't be frustrated my logic and reasoning and you throw around feel good slogans empty of any substance?

Or better yet, since my straight talk and shrewd observations are hurting your feelings so much why don't you go to another website? Or better yet, log off and leave the internet to real men not so easily butt hurt.

Even if she had a shotgun ( and you sound like Joe Biden) I doubt she would or even could carry it in her car, which she was exiting when she was attacked and murdered.

My daughter met another woman when she took her CC course a couple of years ago that had a emergency carry permit.

The sheriff had already issued a PPP (pistol purchase permit) and temporary CHP for her to carry, with the requirement she take the course within 90 days, due to domestic violence threats against her. The instructor/LGS owner even waved the course fee for woman.

Note, in NC the local sheriff controls both purchase permits and carry permits.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back