Anothe Campus shooting

Boofreakinyah

Glock 23c
The news just broke in an said there has been a tripple shooting at a Phoenix Community College campus. No dead and no news on the shooter. I would be willing to bet that there were no students with the ability to protect themselves in this "Gun free zone". (Sarcasm intended)

Sheeple being alowed to defend themselves. What are you thinking?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sick and tired of seeing these school shootings. Things would be a lot different if the gunman/gunmen knew that everyone was able to defend themselves

Yep

I'm pretty sick and tired of seeing these school shootings. Things would be a lot different if the gunman/gunmen knew that everyone was able to defend themselves

jackmcmanus21.....You are EXACTLY RIGHT. History and statistics have proven this over and over again in every country that has banned or limited handgun rights.

Unfortunately, the antis are gonna have a field day with this one. I can already see Sarah Brady calling for a ban on assault weapons and calling for an end to shall issue CCW licensing, as if those things are going to stop criminals from doing what they do.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back