Angry Ohio Boy, 4, Shoots Baby Sitter With Shotgun, Police Say

HK4U

I don't know what to say about this.

Link Removed

Angry Ohio Boy, 4, Shoots Baby Sitter With Shotgun, Police Say
Monday, January 05, 2009

E-Mail Print Share:

JACKSON, Ohio — Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter.

Eighteen-year-old Nathan Beavers was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged.

I have a strong feeling that there's more to this story than what the media has reported. Just doesn't smell right.

gf

I don't know. Is the average 4-year-old even strong enough to pick up a shotgun? I'd be interested in seeing what happens when all the facts come out.

If the 4 yr old had Popeye arms then I could see this happening (now everyone is going to come out and tell stories of 4 year olds who did this and that ect. and that it is possible). What the hell does this BABY watch on tv to get pissed enough because someone stepped on his foot that he has the brians to go and get a gun knowingly and shoot????!!!! I suppose the 4 year old administered first aid to the Sitter before calling 911. Hmmmm, several OTHER TEENAGERS were there too??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: etc........................................................

Ok so teenage boy is babysitting and calls over a few of his friends. One finds the shotgun brings it into the living room to show it to the others. One picks it up squeezing the trigger before checking to see if its loaded. BANG, shoots his buddy. Not wanting to get into trouble they blame it on the only one that can not defend himself, the 4 year old.

Hmmm..... That sounds more believable. Plus how does a 4 year old shoulder a shotgun?

But like many have said the gun should not have been sitting in a closet, must likely loaded, were a 4 year old could get to it!!!

Hmmm..... That sounds more believable. Plus how does a 4 year old shoulder a shotgun?

Exactly what I was wondering. Furthermore, the recoil itself should be enough to injure anyone not properly holding the gun, which a 4-year-old almost certainly could not do.

If the shotgun were a 4/10, it's remotely possible that the kid could have grabbed it, dragged it into the living room and made it go off while holding the barrel in a particular direction. Physically possible, though not probable.

As others said, this sounds like an ND where the 4-yr old got framed. A child of that age is unlikely to be able to pull off such a feat, notwithstanding the fact that any teenager should be able to move swiftly enough to quickly disarm a shotgun-toting 4-year old without getting injured.

The kid got mad because someone "stepped on his foot"? That's an awfully lame reason. Anyone with kids knows that children that age barely notice and quickly forget about such things. They're far more likely to get mad if tormented, and particularly if some particular desire (food, cartoons, toys, etc) is unsatisfied. Step on a kid and they might slap you at the most. Take their ice cream away, and it's war.

Yet another possibility. If that is the case, however, couldn't the kid have come up with something better than blaming the 4-year-old, like the truth? Hopefully, a fingerprint analysis or a polygraph test will reveal the truth; true, I know that a polygraph test can be defeated, but it's unlikely that a child that age could.

Yet another possibility. If that is the case, however, couldn't the kid have come up with something better than blaming the 4-year-old, like the truth? Hopefully, a fingerprint analysis or a polygraph test will reveal the truth; true, I know that a polygraph test can be defeated, but it's unlikely that a child that age could.
This kid apparently has strength and intelligence far exceeding that of his peers - maybe he's that diabolical baby from Family Guy. He'll defeat that polygraph easily, discover a simple proof for Fermat's Last Theorem at age 5 and set a new record for the Olympic high jump before Barack Obama finishes his first term in office. This kid is apparently capable of literally anything.

This kid apparently has strength and intelligence far exceeding that of his peers - maybe he's that diabolical baby from Family Guy. He'll defeat that polygraph easily, discover a simple proof for Fermat's Last Theorem at age 5 and set a new record for the Olympic high jump before Barack Obama finishes his first term in office. This kid is apparently capable of literally anything.

Are you talking about the 4-year-old or the babysitter? If you were talking about the 4-year-old, then I'd agree with you. If you're talking about the babysitter, no way; he could have done a heck of a lot better than he did.

Are you talking about the 4-year-old or the babysitter? If you were talking about the 4-year-old, then I'd agree with you. If you're talking about the babysitter, no way; he could have done a heck of a lot better than he did.
I'm saying the 4-year old seems to be unrealistically able at an early age. The babysitter is most likely an idiot for letting one of his friends shoot him, and an even bigger idiot for trying to cover it up.

If the kid really did shoot them...well...stupid things happen to stupid people... :to_pick_ones_nose:

HK4U, if You see any further information on this one, I, and I'm sure many others would like to read up on it.
thnx.

HK4U, if You see any further information on this one, I, and I'm sure many others would like to read up on it.
thnx.

I will be watching to see if more info comes out. I like the rest of you feel there is something more to this story. Just not sure what.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back