And the Firearms Salesman of the Year is.....

Rich M

Link Removed
A gun store display is causing controversy in Merrimack.
The window display at Collectible Arms and Ammo shows President Barack Obama as the "Firearms Salesman of the Year."
Store owner Keith Cox said it's all about freedom of speech, noting he's been getting words of support from customers ever since he put up the sign.
"The idea is to draw attention to the store, but also to make a statement as well," said Cox.
Beside the image of Obama are the images of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong, above the statement, "All experts agree gun control works."
"They were kind of bad guys, so I don't think it's really good to advertise that in the front window," said Carole Brown, of Merrimack.
"I'm just surprised that they would put it up there. I mean, that's kind of rash," said Stephanie Mayo, of Merrimack.
Cox said one person came into the store and called the display "offensive."
"To be brave enough to come in here and give us that opinion, and I told him that I'd respect his right to free speech my whole life and I would hope that he would also respect ours and protect ours as well," said Cox.
For every negative response, Cox said there are plenty of positive reactions to the sign.
"I do support them, and I support their First Amendment rights," said Kimberly Shields, of Merrimack.
"You know, everybody is entitled to their opinion. I don't think it offends me," said Mark Lambert, of Nashua.
"They have every right to be offended as everyone else has their right to their opinion of whatever they think," said Joe Bradshaw, of Peterborough.
Cox said he has begun receiving calls from supporters across the country as the news of the display circulates online.

Some how it's ok for liberals to offend conservatives but it's not ok to offend liberals. In my opinion if your offended don't shop there. It's not like Obama Care that we are all forced to be a part of. No one is being forced to do business at this store. Besides what isn't factual about this display. Some times the truth hurts. Get over it.

And as much as you might hate Obama (like most of us here), you have to admit that he's probably done more than anyone for gun sales this year. And ammo, and concealed carry classes and all the accessories that are associated with them. Thanks DumBO.

And as much as you might hate Obama (like most of us here), you have to admit that he's probably done more than anyone for gun sales this year. And ammo, and concealed carry classes and all the accessories that are associated with them. Thanks DumBO.

Ya, this year... last year, the year before that, AND the year before that... and one more time... the year before that.

The fact is that if Obambi doesn't keep pushing for gun control, people wouldn't keep buying guns. Gun sales increase can be clearly tracked since he was first elected and further increased since reelection. It is a fact, not opinion.

There is no reason to be offended or emotional at all. Obama is the primary reason for increase in gun sales. He is the 'Gun Salesman of the Year', not just this year but for several years.

As far as the 'Experts agree, gun control works' sign. All of those dictators strongly supported gun control and implemented it.

Obama has said before on numerous occassions that he was not a dictator, but I bet he wish he was. Everything he is doing points in that direction.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back