An Open Letter to Our Nation's Leadership by Janet Contreras

Ten million people

Now if we can just find 10 million with common sense.

They are out there. We need to lite a fire under their asses.

They are out there. We need to lite a fire under their asses.

Respectfully...if they are out there and we still need to lite a fire under their asses, then I submit they're part of the problem, not the solution.! I mean, what's is gonna take? A President who spends his time demeaning the country? Yep, got that. Communists in the White House? Oh yeah, we have those, don't we? Government takeover of private industry? Oops, there it is. Czars? Czars??!! Since when did the USA have f-in Czars? Rigged elections? Ya think? Corruption? Nah...Need I go on? And I have to light a fire under your ass??!!

Forgive my cynical, pessimistic attitude but we have been mailing, calling, petitioning, screaming, arguing, voting, demonstrating in the streets...and what has changed? Exactly NOTHING! This current crew (Repubs and Dems alike) doesn't give a rat's ass for the American people or the Constitution.

Oh, I"ll vote in 2010 but I'm not optimistic.

Now, if you want me to sign a petition of secession, I'm in.

Well, they must have the roads and streets of Washington cleared by now. No, wait, it's Christmas! They waited just for this time when it would be difficult to get to Washington to physically protest. The snow was an added extra bonus for them. The voters have until Thursday to get to their Senators. One of "my" Senators has stopped acknowledging my e-mails. The comedian just has a canned reply. Obviously they just don't give a crap about us.:nono:

Today show

This morning the wife had the Today show on. Ann was "interviewing" a Republican senator. She just didn't understand what the senator was trying to say. Color her liberal along with the rest of them. Too bad Fox is the only news channel telling the truth. Time for a Tea Party in some harbor.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back