Ammo / Vehicle Stickers

Stickers

Danno said..."I've already told my wife - my daughter's first date - the boy comes in, I'll be sitting at the table, in my wife-beater, cleaning my guns..."

My brother did that. He was cleaning his shotgun when the poor beau showed up--the first and only date he had with my niece too!

I personally like the statement by Sigmund Freud, "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Now if that isn't true, I don't know what is!

My favorite gun related bumper sticker is still "Driver caries less than $50 worth of ammunition." Of course if prices keep going up that could soon mean only 2 rounds.
I like that. If I still had my old beater truck... I could get stopped 4 or 5 times a day in CA for "probable cause":papagaai:

I don't like bumper stickers of any kind. If I did decide to put one on my vehicle I'll put something on it that like minded people would understand that stupid Bg's wouldn't. Something like...

Pro 2A

Castle Doctrine enforcer

7 + 1 the only way to travel

IWB on board

Baby G26 on board

You get the idea.:smile:

I just went back into a pickup. I am so angry with the love affair the press has with the liberal candidate I had to get the little guy wizzing on nobama biden. I trave thru the PR of Ithaca,NY (10 square miles surrounded by reality). I really do not mind having a few pro 2nd stickers showing It causes them stress. Almost as much as killing Bambi. Whatever I can do to cause a liberal stress is a good thing.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back