Ammo / Vehicle Stickers

PascalFleischman

Maybe some of you could help me here....I'm trying to find a sticker to put in the back glass of my truck. You've probably all seen the style I'm looking for, but the content isn't available. It's just a black oval with some lettering in the center of it, usually abbreviations for places where people like to vacation. The one I want will say ".40 S&W". I went to Cafepress.com, but couldn't figure it all out. Any suggestions?

If anyone knows where I can get a sticker that says "My gun has killed less people that Ted Kennedys car" let me know also. I have not seen that one in a while.

I remind you that you can be "advertising" what's in your car with a bumper sticker. Tread carefully. Note Sgt. Sig's tag: Always Carry - Never Tell. That's as simple and smart as it gets.

Instead, consider the bumper sticker that my son and I saw yesterday:
Reach Out and Touch Someone - No, Not There!

Oh yeah... I've already told my wife - my daughter's first date - the boy comes in, I'll be sitting at the table, in my wife-beater, cleaning my guns...

Thank goodness she's only 2 right now... I can wait... a long time for any of that...

When our Son-in -law first asked us if he could take our daughter out my wife told him that we love our daughter very much and that I have a lot of guns. When he came over I had a few spread out on the table cleaning them. She of course now has her CHL and he has taken the course and will have his soon. Perhaps someday he will do the same thing to a young man that I did to him.

Actually,

those will be useful on my ammo containers, gun locker and individual cases. Good ID stickers. Useful. To look more like European auto stickers, they should have a black border about an 1/8" from the outer edge if the other poster is still wanting auto style.

+1 on ecocks ammo box labeling, etc. I'll order the 45ACP and 380 if and when they become available. They will also be a nice touch on my reloading bench.

I remind you that you can be "advertising" what's in your car with a bumper sticker. Tread carefully. Note Sgt. Sig's tag: Always Carry - Never Tell. That's as simple and smart as it gets.

Yah I was thinking about an NRA sticker on my car but I really don't think I want to advertise. Any other thoughts on this?

Yah I was thinking about an NRA sticker on my car but I really don't think I want to advertise. Any other thoughts on this?

Same here, I don't have anything on my car. BUT I do like the idea of the stickers for my ammo cans. I'll be ordering some for mine.

My favorite gun related bumper sticker is still "Driver caries less than $50 worth of ammunition." Of course if prices keep going up that could soon mean only 2 rounds.

Looks almost exactly like I'm looking for. How much trouble would a black border be around it? If not, it's no biggie. I'll take one.

The black border wasn't looking good as it doesn't allow me to print all the way to the edge of the sticker.

If anyone knows where I can get a sticker that says "My gun has killed less people that Ted Kennedys car" let me know also. I have not seen that one in a while.

Link Removed

Do a Google search and you can find anything out there!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back