Ammo Prices

Palmach

I have been checking many of the online popular sellers of ammo for the last few days. As of today, places like JG Sales, aimsurplus, and ammoman have all either listed that there are delays in shipping, or have stopped taking orders until they can catch up.

Ammoman had 7.62 x 39 Wolf Ammo on sale for $199 per 1000 delivered last month. Two weeks ago they started charging $209. Monday on Tuesday it was selling for $229, and today they are now getting $249

That is a $50 jump in just a month. So, it appears that the gouging is going to begin as people are stockpiling ammo in anticipation of a AWB, and a tax on ammo.

Where will it end?

I have been checking many of the online popular sellers of ammo for the last few days. As of today, places like JG Sales, aimsurplus, and ammoman have all either listed that there are delays in shipping, or have stopped taking orders until they can catch up.

Ammoman had 7.62 x 39 Wolf Ammo on sale for $199 per 1000 delivered last month. Two weeks ago they started charging $209. Monday on Tuesday it was selling for $229, and today they are now getting $249

That is a $50 jump in just a month. So, it appears that the gouging is going to begin as people are stockpiling ammo in anticipation of a AWB, and a tax on ammo.

Where will it end?
It's just the beginning. Fortunately I have an AK now that I bought when the last AWB took effect.

This is just the tip of the iceberg

Do we turn the ship and rip her side open or hit it head on and bash up the bow?
Either way we are in for a world of hurt.
Wait until Christian churches are called cults and they start losing tax exempt status because they speak out against oppression and voted against the Obama machine. That'll be a whole new thread

Do we turn the ship and rip her side open or hit it head on and bash up the bow?
Either way we are in for a world of hurt.
Wait until Christian churches are called cults and they start losing tax exempt status because they speak out against oppression and voted against the Obama machine. That'll be a whole new thread

That is why we never got our 501C3. Easier to stay under the radar, and still get the benefits. We had an attorney speak at a leaders conference last year, and he said if you don't have one, don't get one.

Just throwing some info out there for anyone interested. Picked up at WallyWorld tonight, WWB (Winchester White Box, for those who do not know this).......9mm/100 for $19.97; 45Auto/100 for $29.88; 25Auto/50 for $17.63 .
I remember this past summer the 9's were around $18.63 and the 45's were around $28.00 . 200 rounds of the 9's, 100 rounds of the 45 and 50 rounds of the 25. I ended up spending $87.45 tonight for a "good" cause. Hopefully I'll get to learn the reloading thingy this winter.
Like I said, just thought I'd throw that out incase someone wanted to compare pricing.

The cheapest I can find 40 S&W is the Winchester White Box 100rds / $28.97.

It was 16 and some change when I bought ammo before going overseas. I am glad I stocked up some then, but now I am looking at having to go buy some at this outrageous price.

check the cabelas website, i have found ammo on there that honestly cant be beat yet, and i get free dry boxes

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back