American Royality

Today, Bill, and Hill married off their only child to a NYC stockbroker, who is the son of two members of congress.
It was a grand affair. Held at a fancy estate. The bride Chelsea had four bridesmaids at the ceremony. Her father, former POTUS bill clinton had two bridesmaids after the wedding.:man_in_love:

It was so special they even closed the airspace overhead.:fie:
Link Removed

chelsa.jpg

The bride is no beauty. But it is written "love is blind"

creeps.jpg

it is also writen "ugly people have ugly children:haha::haha::haha:

Chelsea Clinton weds at exclusive New York estate | General Headlines | Comcast.net

This is bad, but I was wondering if the groom's seeing-eye-dog had to wear a tux.

And oh my goodness this marriage could single-handedly bring back mother-in-law jokes.

Sorry - could not resist.

Today, Bill, and Hill married off their only child to a NYC stockbroker, who is the son of two members of congress.
It was a grand affair. Held at a fancy estate. The bride Chelsea had four bridesmaids at the ceremony. Her father, former POTUS bill clinton had two bridesmaids after the wedding.:man_in_love:

It was so special they even closed the airspace overhead.:fie:
Link Removed

chelsa.jpg

The bride is no beauty. But it is written "love is blind"

creeps.jpg

it is also writen "ugly people have ugly children:haha::haha::haha:

Chelsea Clinton weds at exclusive New York estate | General Headlines | Comcast.net

That was halarious! Or should I say Hillarious! Your right on one thing, God help that poor girl, but she is homely.:biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back