American Firefighters fired for not speaking English

That is just BS. Lets just let the libs take over. When are we as a people going to wake up and stop this madness.

That's nothing last night I was having dinner in our lovely dinning facility and there were 3 soldiers sitting at the same table wearing US Army uniforms but I would have sworn they were in th eMexican F***ing Army they spoke nothing but Spanish the entire time. Reminded me of my world history, towards the end of the Roman Empire most of that Army were foreigners only in it for the pay check and the path to citizenship.

The "know the language or be fired" thing seems like a false option.

Most Spanish-speakers can understand some English, and most English-speakers know enough Spanish to get by (asking for the bathroom, etc). The new recruits should probably just improve their English a little, and they'd be ok. They can learn to be more fluent as they go.

I think being bilingual is great and wish I were. However, if you come to this country, and wish to stay and work here, it should be your responsibility to learn English. This country continues to move away from it's origins and is losing it's soul. We need to get back to basics and keep this the greatest nation in the world.

That's nothing last night I was having dinner in our lovely dinning facility and there were 3 soldiers sitting at the same table wearing US Army uniforms but I would have sworn they were in th eMexican F***ing Army they spoke nothing but Spanish the entire time. Reminded me of my world history, towards the end of the Roman Empire most of that Army were foreigners only in it for the pay check and the path to citizenship.

towards the end of the Roman Empire most of that Army were foreigners only in it for the pay check and the path to citizenship.

[SIZE="4"And that was part of there downfall. Bringing in foreign Mercs[/SIZE]

I have sent letters to the state senator/representatives expressing my discust for this.

I hope we can change this. We should not lose anymore jobs to foreigners who refuse to learn out native language. If I permenantly moved to Mexico to work, learning to speak spanish would be the first thing on my 'things to do list.' It would be a shame if I put a Spanish speaking Mexican out of his job because he didn't speak English in his own country.

If you go to Mexico they will not allow you to work there as you are not a Mexican. You need a work permit which they rarely award. That happens even if you happen to be fluent in Spanish. US government is allowing what is going on because those people are a source of cheap labor in this country.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back