America is a Christian Nation

XD40scinNC

This Government site is very interesting it was updated Oct. 23, 2014. United States of America
Link Removed
Didn't have to go any further to raise the pure bull crap flag.

It is hosted on a site deagel.com which has the following registration information.
Registrant Name: Gas Deagel
Registrant Organization: Gas Deagel
Registrant Street: 108, Gran via
Registrant City: Roses
Registrant State/Province: NA
Registrant Postal Code: 17480
Registrant Country: ES
Registrant Phone: +34.972255221
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:

In case this is greek to you the person registering the site, Gas Deagel, apparently lives in a coastal town in Spain

Government site.............. yea, that is rich

Link Removed

whodat2710

HUH? WTF are your talking about?

Best guess is that you are making some lame and willfully ignorant attempt to paint atheists as muslim sympathizers...
I am talking about the fact that the atheist activists like "freedom from religion" attack Christianity with a vengeance, bringing lawsuits against schools for perceived atrocities (like allowing the freedom of religion protected by the Constitution), the mere presence of a cross or a nativity scene, and a number of other things because it offends them that others are allowed the freedom of their beliefs. BUT, you cannot show one case where they have brought similar litigation against any muslim BS like the one in the article. If a textbook explained Christianity to the extent that this one "explains" (promotes) Islam, they would have a collective head explosion.

XD40scinNC

I am talking about the fact that the atheist activists like "freedom from religion" attack Christianity with a vengeance, bringing lawsuits against schools for perceived atrocities (like allowing the freedom of religion protected by the Constitution), the mere presence of a cross or a nativity scene, and a number of other things because it offends them that others are allowed the freedom of their beliefs. BUT, you cannot show one case where they have brought similar litigation against any muslim BS like the one in the article. If a textbook explained Christianity to the extent that this one "explains" (promotes) Islam, they would have a collective head explosion.

Nope, just defend our right not to have the unadulterated insanity of religions force upon us or anyone in society.

I don't give a crap about some fairy tale nativity scene, but I sure as hell mind that the ignorance of the bible is being forced on everyone through laws. You would be raging at the top of your lungs if islamic sharia law was being forced on you, all while you try to do the same damn thing with the so called laws of your book of fairy tales.

And NO, the fact that candy azzes are too eff'in scared to tell the muslims to eff off is not my doing. You ain't hanging that on me, and your sure as hell don't get a buy to use it as a justification for your flavor of bull excrement. Personally I'd tell them, and every other sect/cult based on fairy tales the to eff off and stick it up their collective azz's.

You are almost there, for you deny the existence of thousands of gods, and recognize the danger the believes of those gods pose, only one to go.

Debray

Nope, just defend our right not to have the unadulterated insanity of religions force upon us or anyone in society.

I don't give a crap about some fairy tale nativity scene, but I sure as hell mind that the ignorance of the bible is being forced on everyone through laws. You would be raging at the top of your lungs if islamic sharia law was being forced on you, all while you try to do the same damn thing with the so called laws of your book of fairy tales.

What ignorance of the Bible are you talking about these are the 8 Commandments that may be covered by law which ones do you want removed?

Honor your father and your mother.

You shall not murder. (Includes abortion)

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet.

Are there any laws covering these 4 Commandments?

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make idols.

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

The difference between Christians and atheists, Christians have never been afraid to die for their belief, how many atheists do you know can say the same thing.

As whodat says, atheist would rather complain about a cross or a nativity scene.

If ISIS comes to America your safest place is behind a Christian.

XD40scinNC

What ignorance of the Bible are you talking about these are the 8 Commandments that may be covered by law which ones do you want removed?

Honor your father and your mother.

You shall not murder. (Includes abortion)

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet.

Are there any laws covering these 4 Commandments?

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make idols.

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

The difference between Christians and atheists, Christians have never been afraid to die for their belief, how many atheists do you know can say the same thing.

As whodat says, atheist would rather complain about a cross or a nativity scene.

If ISIS comes to America your safest place is behind a Christian.

Let's take a closer look at your rules, again.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
  2. You shall not make idols. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.
  5. Honor your father and your mother. - NOPE no civil law mandating this behavior, and many abusive parents should not be honored. Respect is earned, never given.
  6. You shall not murder. and law in every other country/society on the planet.
  7. You shall not commit adultery. - NOPE (a crime in 23 states, but nothing at the federal level) and never enforced
  8. You shall not steal. and law in every other country/society on the planet
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. NOPE to vague Lying to a cop, or under oath, is a crime, but otherwise there's no law against lying, and of course cops are trained to lie to trick people.
  10. You shall not covet. - NOPE - Nothing but thought control for those easily controlled.

You really have a counting problem, there are only 2 that are written into mans laws, and they exist in every single country and society on the entire planet, nothing to do with this silly list.

The safest place if ISIS comes here is behind the sights of my guns. And you will be damn glad to have an atheist, especially one that is a pretty good shot on your side.

To die for your fairy tale, the ultimate in stupidity. To defend one self from the hate and ignorance of a fairy tale is self-defense, be the foe some loon that wants 72 virgins or some bastard that just wants my stuff.

nosreme

I might need to reconsider my longstanding conviction that there is no god, there never was a jesus, and that all religion is comforting myth ("opiate for the masses"). I had a profound revelation: I have had a genuine crucifix over my doors and windows for the past year and prayed every night for my own safety. Not once has a vampire tried to gain entrance. Therefore, religion works and this is absolute scientific proof of god and his good will and of the efficacy of prayer.

Oldgrunt

I might need to reconsider my longstanding conviction that there is no god, there never was a jesus, and that all religion is comforting myth ("opiate for the masses"). I had a profound revelation: I have had a genuine crucifix over my doors and windows for the past year and prayed every night for my own safety. Not once has a vampire tried to gain entrance. Therefore, religion works and this is absolute scientific proof of god and his good will and of the efficacy of prayer.

I know your feelings in this matter but, I still have to comment. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7/

XD40scinNC

I know your feelings in this matter but, I still have to comment. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7/

So nosreme have your looked outside to see if any demons are stalking you :eek:

The Mormons might be walking up the driveway at any moment now.

After all, slavery is good, gays are bad, and snakes talk....... who could mock that?

But at least with the crucifix you are vampire proof, and you might want to hang some garlic around to ward off werewolves.

nosreme

I suppose it was mockery...no different than the tsunami of same by the Conspicuous Christians here who indulge in it WRT athiests, Christians who read the Bible differently than they do, and Islamics.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

An atheists only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is.

Life Is Good. :victory:

~ Abortion Is The Number One Cause Of Death In The United States ~
(57 Million Murdered Children & Counting )
God Bless America??​

Debray

" just defend our right not to have the unadulterated insanity of religions force upon us or anyone in society"

You really have a counting problem, there are only 2 that are written into mans laws, and they exist in every single country and society on the entire planet, nothing to do with this silly list.

To die for your fairy tale, the ultimate in stupidity.

If I can't count, you just proved my point that Christians don't force anything on anyone.

This is what I believe and if you wish not to believe I doubt if any Christian will behead you for not converting.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth.
And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, dead and buried.
On the third day He rose from the dead.
Ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten Son
And whosoever believeth in him shall not perish
But have ever lasting life.

Have a great day my friend.

Debray

After all, slavery is good, gays are bad, and snakes talk....... who could mock that?

I doubt if you will find any Christian that believes that slavery was good, we do believe Marriage if between an man and a woman, and as far as I know Jesus never talked to a snake.

whodat2710

If I can't count, you just proved my point that Christians don't force anything on anyone.

This is what I believe and if you wish not to believe I doubt if any Christian will behead you for not converting...
Unlike mooslims and atheists. Mooslims will behead you. I do not understand how some atheist can call themselves American. They want their freedoms, but will piss and moan about you having yours. And whether or not they want to believe it, atheism is a religion. They just believe themselves to be God.-
-
In the beginning there was nothing, then BANG, everything stared growing out of nothing. But your beliefs are stupid...

Oldgrunt

There are many antagonists against religion today and that has been foretold by the Bible, that book some would deny. I can't come close to understanding why they will not believe and why they became so hostile toward God in the first place. I would truly like to understand why they refuse to believe and their rationale. To have such outright hostility toward God, a figure they say who doesn't exist is beyond comprehension. If He doesn't exist, why do they foam at the mouth when He is mentioned by others who do believe? Why deny the existence of Jesus when His existence has been verified through writings, official documents of the time, that He not only did exist but was crucified? Historical documents, which have been authenticated and of which copies exist, should be sufficient to satisfy the more learned skeptics.
There is one sure-fire method of proving to atheists that God does exist and the Bible has been right all along. Jesus, personally foretold of the things that would happen in the last days, a couple of thousand years ago. One thing that has always gotten my attention is the beheading of Christians who would profess their faith in Him in the last days. That is happening right now around the world. It has started here also and will undoubtedly increase with the passage of time. When the New World Order is finally initiated, the one world government and religion instituted, the taking of the mark of the beast (666) or some variation of it made mandatory and other restrictions made, it will finally dawn on unbelievers that it is time to tuck their heads between their legs and kiss their rear end goodbye. When you see beheadings of Christians, the NWO will rationalize it as them being terrorists, enemies of society or some such other BS and the Christians forced the NWO to kill them to prevent them from infecting society. The blame will be placed on Christians , Jews and any others who believe in God. That is exactly what is written in the Bible and, when you see it happening, you will be unable to deny God. I believe the full-fledged atheist will scoff at this happening right now but, will they scoff when they see it up close and personal? Will they then realize that the mark of the beast they voluntarily took condemned them to hell, a place they have denied the existence of? It is impossible for me to say anything that will change the mind of an atheist. Their deception is too strong for them to consider they have been deceived but I truly wish something would happen to show them God is not make believe, that they still have an opportunity to go to Him for salvation. That opportunity will not last much longer!

XD40scinNC

OG most of the turmoil in the world today you are trying to sell as biblical prophesy is not happening because the bible says so, but because of the hate and ignorance of religions. The only sure fire thing it shows is that religion is the greatest threat to civilization that exists.

Sorry it so upsets you that your argument doesn't hold water with anyone that is not already indoctrinated into the nonsense of gods, demons, heaven, hell and all the other nonsensical trappings of your religion. Why do you expect an atheist to buy into this, when in fact you do not buy into the nonsense of other religions, and probably look at their 72 virgins and other fantasies, just like I view yours, and theirs.

After all, you have rejected thousands of gods and religions as myth, delusions, etc., only one more to go. I'm only one small step ahead of you, as I reject all of them, vs. your 99.97%

Debray

Sticklebacks and still Sticklebacks

-
In the beginning there was nothing, then BANG, everything stared growing out of nothing. But your beliefs are stupid...

A church group gave me a DVD Evolution vs. God at the Paul Bunyan Festival a couple weeks ago.

Atheist Biology, and Anthropology Professors were interviewed.

Remember the experts are still looking missing link, and Sticklebacks and still Sticklebacks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steverex201