Amended

Agreed, and Please refrain from "Quoting" a post.

Luke a quick Question...
I use the "New Post Screen Almost all of the time. The left two Columns are Activity Icons, and Post/message Icons. Can you add a colunm in there with a "Radio" button "Mark Thread Read"?
When you quote them you just give them more "air" time and exposure. If you answer them just put their name and make your reply. LOL I am sure most of us will still know what their original opinion of thins was.

To clarify do not reply with the quote from one of the troublemakers/trolls. It is o.k. to quote a patriot like ricbak. If we would all refrain from posting the vial attacks that the few here post every time the rest of us post then when their efforts to incite others do not work perhaps they will move on. We can only hope but at least we will not be subject to it.

+1 :wink:

OK I am qualified to discuss this one, my mother, and grandfather were from the back hills of Tenn, Not AK but still a good analogy.
As a youth I spent many a summer vacation wondering the back woods and trails of that land, and although the people were not as educated as those in the city, they have their own education, trapping, hunting, fishing, growing food where no one else can, hard working and generous to a fault, kind of like the Amish with electricity.... They put family and friends high on the priority list, like to set back with them for a good meal and horrors talk, no TV no radio to disturb them, meals are time for family to talk, something we all should do more of.

Yeah they are not rich money wise, wear hand me downs, re used cloths for the kids cutting down dads old bibs, no waste, but they ate good, and treated family and friends well.

So be it known Hillbilly is not a dirty word.... nor should you be ashamed to be one....

Now can we stop the bickering and get BOT

Sheldon, you're correct. I allowed myself to take something personal and that's not like me. The bickering, at least for me, ends.

The Christian's of the west supply their Jewish friends in the east modern weapons, so there is no need to strap on a bomb.
Everyone wants to come to this country because it is the land of opurtunity, and entitlements.
All religions are violent. Pick up a history book.
inbred.jpg

You ever visit the Boston, and Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas? Ever drive off the black top, or get out of the canoe and meet the hillbillies?
In the middle east, The smart ones, are using the less educated ones to do their bidding.

In America the republicans are using the right wing entertainers to fire up the stupid, and weak. Read the FUD postings that pop up on this website. Who do you think is behind that?

Think about it.

Think about what you say here. The whole world is watching. Regarding people who may wish to do us harm. I would rather we held them close. Remember what Don Vito Corleone said about his enemies?
YouTube - the godfather don corleone Marlon Brando

Iceman, those two guys should be casterated and not allowed to breed. Are they from your family album??

Listen, this is simple. To allow the Muslims to do this at the 9/11 site is like allowing the Japanese to build a memorial, to their pilots, right beside the USS Arizona memorial. Rediculous!:mad:

Listen, this is simple. To allow the Muslims to do this at the 9/11 site is like allowing the Japanese to build a memorial, to their pilots, right beside the USS Arizona memorial. Rediculous!:mad:

Now ya done went and give 'em an idea. Shouldn't have done that.

Shyt happens. At some point you gotta move on. Problem is, some people never move on.

Building another facility to replace the one that was knocked down would be the best idea in my opinion..
Perhaps a first floor area in the new facility with reminders of what was...

NO houses of worship on the site... I stand firm in my opinion.

Oh wait, since this thread kinda falls under the topic of (dare I write it) religion, Shall we request that it be deleted? Don't want to be tattled on now do we?

Peace...

Building another facility to replace the one that was knocked down would be the best idea in my opinion..
Perhaps a first floor area in the new facility with reminders of what was...

NO houses of worship on the site... I stand firm in my opinion.

Oh wait, since this thread kinda falls under the topic of (dare I write it) religion, Shall we request that it be deleted? Don't want to be tattled on now do we?

Peace...

I thought this thread was dedicated to anything NOT related to firearms? What gives?:wacko:

Forum rules: Item 13...

Link Removed

Peace...
Quit whining six, it will be fine.

This thread is a continuation of a thread that was talking about buiilding a mosque near ground zero, in NYC. The elected officals of NYC have aready said yes. IMO, it is a great idea, because the criminals who planned and carried out the attack were children of Islam.
It is a peace offering. Not a monument to Islam.
Remember folks, this is my opnion. Debate the issue, and hold off the personal attacks.
I would hope that rule 13 will wake up those with the intent of shoving their beliefs down one's throat.
Some of us bite. Let us all try and get along. No shoving, nor biting allowed.
excuse the spellin, the wife wants to go.

Quit whining six, it will be fine.

This thread is a continuation of a thread that was talking about buiilding a mosque near ground zero, in NYC. The elected officals of NYC have aready said yes. IMO, it is a great idea, because the criminals who planned and carried out the attack were children of Islam.
It is a peace offering. Not a monument to Islam. Remember folks, this is my opnion.
Debate the issue, and hold off the personal attacks.
I would hope that rule 13 will wake up those with the intent of shoving their beliefs down one's throat.
Some of us bite. Let us all try and get along. No shoving, nor biting allowed.
excuse the spellin, the wife wants to go.

Granted but in my opinion a Mosque there is in real bad taste......

When built, you will see the terrorists and their supporters all dancing in the streets just like they did when they brought down the towers and murdered 3000+ people!!
It is disgusting....

So with indifference I'll write the following...

Although I do not condone violence and wish no harm, IF the mosque were to be destroyed by a retaliatory attack, I'll dance a little number for ya...

Bad thoughts...:wink:

Peace...

something real political about this when a 152 year old building is not of historic value... to be replaced by a (community center) building that they now admit on the evening news will be for Muslims only..... A 911 fire fighter was very upset as was the community that showed up to the meeting regarding this...... so not all Yorkers are for this after all.....

Quite a while back I lived in NYC, I still keep in touch with several friends there and you can be assurd that it is my understanding that MOST NYers DO NOT approve of this.:no:

People, what is with all the talk about retaliation?
I am going to move to NY and build a club right next to the mosque. It will have a strip club in front and I will host pig races out back.
I will just call it a peace offering to the neighbors and that will make it ok.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back