AMC Theatres

roejay87

You may have heard about the tragic shooting the morning of the 20th. I found a request someone else submitted to AMC to consider changing thier policy on guns. This is a link to the page. Link Removed please follow this link to sign the report as if it were a petition. You can do so by signing with popular social media logins or by creating an account from this page. Currently AMC plans on improving Their security measures, but we all know how dumb that is, and can figure out that it will raise movie ticket prices. So again please check it out.

That settles it... ALL movies should be banned, because they get people killed!! AL, Jesse!! Where are you?! Help us right this injustice!!

I'd sign the petition to remove the gun ban, but not to allow only ccw holders to carry, because many people do not need a permit to carry...unless off course you feel they should not carry either in an amc theatre.

I will not be signing the petition, because the perps broke into my car at the movie theatre.
Still I am very surprised this incident didn't happen here at the movie theatre where I live.

Unless they install a metal detector at the entrance, they will never know. Unless a Sign is posted outside, they will never know.

Well that doesn't make any sense o_O but okay. Just that if enough people sign it the ban could be lifted and you could carry your gun more!!!, and make an impact on our gun rights even if you don't go there. But if you catch someone breaking into your car you could do something about it if your carrying a gun!!!

The signs mean nothing in Iowa either. We got to go to the Dark Knight Rises for work and half of us carried in, wish a muhfu*ka would.

I spent Monday afternoon at an AMC theatre watching Dark Knight Rises. Wheelgun carried IWB small of the back, one speedloader in my pocket. Only gun shots heard were on screen. No signs of any kind anywhere, even on the cinema's web page. No one made any indication that they noticed it, or if they noticed, cared. There were only about 40-50 people there in a theatre that seated 250+. I think that owes to the fact that it was a Monday afternoon.

BTW, movie rawked!

My middle son in my photo western with 45 pointing was in the Batman movie as concrete truck driver blocking traffic, small part, lives in Commie CA but is hunter and firm supporter of 2nd Amendment.

My friend and I are going to see Batman this afternoon with the kids. There is no law or policy gainst carrying a gun at the theater so we'll both be heavy.

If you're carrying a gun and someone breaks into your car, there isn't really much you can do about it unless that person also has a gun.

As Ive said before I REFUSE to be searched to enter a movie. As far a critics saying I should be more accomodating for safety reasons my response is "the Bible says to turn the other cheek, not bend over and spread them".

As Ive said before I REFUSE to be searched to enter a movie. As far a critics saying I should be more accomodating for safety reasons my response is "the Bible says to turn the other cheek, not bend over and spread them".

LOL:laugh: 1 2 3 4 5

If they have a sign, regardless of whether it carries the weight of law or not, just don't go.

Once more, you're violating the rights of the property owner to satisfy your own 'desire' to see a movie. The sign alone may not carry force of law in your state, but it does convey the intentions of the property owners/managers that they do not wish you to carry there. If you know that and choose to ignore it, you are a hypocrite, no-one is forcing you to go to a movie theater, and why do you want to give your money to a business that does not support the rights of their patrons? Instead choose another theater or wait for it to come out on video.

No guns, no money, that's a much better policy.

No problem. I never seen a sign, and if its posted its definitely not in plain sight. No one is asking or searching. If your concealed, I wouldn't be worried.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back