ALERT: Mass LTC fee increase proposed, even for NON RESIDENT

from NRA
Link Removed

From Mass.gov official website
An Act Making Appropriations for the Fiscal Year 2008 to Provide for Supplementing Certain Existing Appropriations and for Certain Other Activities and Projects

CHSB ";“ License to Carry Fee ";“ 2

SECTION 26. Section 131 of said chapter 140, as so appearing, is hereby amended by striking out, in line 240, the figure " $100"; and inserting in place thereof the following figure:- $200.

CHSB ";“ Non Residential Firearms License Fee

SECTION 27. Section 131F of said chapter 140, as so appearing, is hereby amended by striking out, in line 53, the figure " $100"; and inserting in place thereof the following figure:- $250.

Sections 24 & 25 attack lawfully licensed firearm dealers by increasing their license fees from $100 for three years to $250. Then it adds a $100 inspection fee in years two and three of the license. This tactic would now turn a $100 three year dealer's license into a $450 three year license.

If anyone is interested in a LTC or NON RESIDENT LTC, apply NOW. Before the fee takes effect
Massachusetts does NOT honor anyones permit, you MUST HAVE A MASS LTC in order to carry concealed, YOU MUST*

* except LEO on official business

Last edited:
I just got an alert e-mail from GOAL.Deval is the worst!He has to pay for that Caddie and new office furniture some how.

PRCA and PRNY get most of the attention as being among the worst states in America for law abiding gun owners, but PRMA, despite not getting much attention, is just as bad, and this law shows just how bad it is.

PRCA and PRNY get most of the attention as being among the worst states in America for law abiding gun owners, but PRMA, despite not getting much attention, is just as bad, and this law shows just how bad it is.
Mass is the WORST

I know, I live there

License REQUIRED even for firearms IN THE HOUSE, PERMIT required for PURCHASE of even AMMO

Boston is even worst than Illinois and Wisconsin, NO CCW to civilians, "unless you have a business that involves large cash deposit or you're a friend of the Mayor"

It disgusts me.

I have a class A CC and carry in Dorchester/Boston every day. The word went out through the grapevine a while back that Obama is going to get around to trying to end all CC with a few exceptions, some of which will be retired police. What they need a cc for is beyond me. But "diplomatic and executive body guards" are on the list. Why? Because Obama and his cronies need body guards. They can't very well deny themselves protection can they? So, I just took the exam last month and got my certification for body guard instructor. Within the next two months I'll take my exam for MA NRA pistol safety instructor, and MA NRA rifle shotgun instructor. They're going to have a tough time taking my CC away I think.

Man, this really stinks. I work in Woburn and drive from Southern NH. $200. FOR JUST A YEAR??!! Maybe I should think about being some kind of bodyguard IF this is what it takes! :mad:

+1 on that capo, just waiting for an answer from OldOwl.
EVERYONE is going to apply for this deal it seems, I know I May.

That fee increase didn't make it through the legislature - this time. But the permit is for six years - one of the longest for the states that issue CCW permits.

Anyone have any updates on this? I know it didn't pass this time around, but I read the rumor of legislation that would reduce the fee to $40. Somehow, I don't quite believe it. Anyone hear similar?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back