Alaska to Vegas confusion

Aufevermike

I few weeks I'll be visiting Vegas and the outlining areas like Red Rock, Valley of Fire and Mt. Charleston. I have a CCW permit in Alaska and I know
NV reciprocates. However, what I don't understand is, do I need to get a blue card for the weapon that I will be carrying? From what I can tell it looks like I need to register the weapon of choice within 24 hours. Is this the case?
Thank You,
Mike

I few weeks I'll be visiting Vegas and the outlining areas like Red Rock, Valley of Fire and Mt. Charleston. I have a CCW permit in Alaska and I know
NV reciprocates. However, what I don't understand is, do I need to get a blue card for the weapon that I will be carrying? From what I can tell it looks like I need to register the weapon of choice within 24 hours. Is this the case?
Thank You,
Mike

If you don't plan on staying in Clark County for more than sixty days, you don't need to worry about the blue card. They changed the law a few years ago.

Get off the plane, go to your room, place your weapon of choice where you wish, put permit in pocket, ENJOY Vegas. Stay away from drinking (obviously) LVMPD does NOT have a sense of humor about this.

As an unofficial greeter for the great state of Nevada, Welcome. Enjoy the desert, but rememeber, pack out what you pack in (that includes the dead bodies of those who pissed you off :biggrin: )

Thank You

Thanx guys, I reallu appreciate theinfo and courtesy!! This will be our 10th anniversary adn 12 visit to Vegas. We got married out at Red Rock and are now into exploring the "other" side of Vegas.
Thanx again,
Mike

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back