~Alabama woman shoots home intruder, defends herself & her daughters.~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
They were at the top of the stairs when they saw the male intruder standing there at the bottom.
“I knew when he stepped onto the landing that I would probably have to shoot him,” Lewis told the station.
“He starts like coming up the stairs and he said, ‘would you really shoot me?‘ And I said ’I don’t want to have to but I will.’” Ignoring her warnings, the man kept coming up the stairs — and that’s when Lewis said she decided to fire her weapon. “It wasn’t like, oh can I pull the trigger? It was like when should I shoot? When will he be close enough that I know I won’t miss him? That’s one of the things that was going through my mind,” she said.

Alabama Woman Martha Lewis Shoots Home Intruder to Protect Herself and Her Daughters | Video | TheBlaze.com

She probably has some wildlife mounts around the house. Not if but when to shoot. That girl was comfortable shooting live game.

I like her last statement about guns being for protection because she would have never been able to fight him off. Too bad she didn't kill him. Hopefully he won't try suing her for wrcking his livelyhood...

The only thing she did wrong was not keep shooting until he couldn't wander out into the yard on his own. Now the scumbag will sue her and she will have to spend her life savings defending herself and kids again.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting until the gun is empty.

Seems as tho she was prepared for this type of event, or had some type of training, the kids had a butcher knife and an Ax. Smart woman if you ask me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back